Ch.17 We've been played !

Raph eyes widen as he near doges the missile. The missile hits the roof. Mark snarles as he trys to reload but Rick grabs his hand.

Mark listen to me ! I've know he's hurt you but vengeances is never the answer ! Rick shouts.

Mark looks at him.

Your nothing like the others, Mark ! Hell you seem more like a hero to me ! But if you kill him, you'll be a killer ! Rick shouts trying to reach Mark.

Mark eyes widen.

What am I doing Mark thought.

He was a ninja. He lived by honor. Mark lowers the rocket to the ground. He couldn't kill his brother's best friend.

Rick pats his shoulder.

I'm sorry Rick Mark apologize.

Rick flashes a grin.

It's okay kid Rick said.

Suddenly the roof of the wearhouse starts to collapse.

We have to get  out  of  here !!! Rick shouts.

The squad begins to run. Mark grabs Dollface at last minute before she is hit by the debris.

Raph trys to get out by M ninja grabs him and puts a knife to his throat.

The squad makes it out last minute black smoke coming out of the wearhouse. Zurui quickly and quitly slips away from the group.

The Squad sees a Shadow and takes out thire weapons ready from Raph. But it wasn't Raph it was M ninja her red mask a bright as day light.

No way Mark mutters.

The spoils of war is all M ninja says.

M ninja just kicked The Turtles ass ? June says a little shock.

Mate I'm a little chocked up Jared said.

Got the thumb drive Mark said as unscrews the ball. Mark looked inside and sees that it's empty.

What the hell ? Jared said looking inside.

We've been played Mark growls.

Well no shit ! Dollface mutters.

Mark glares at Rick and Katana.

Athour's  note  :  Looks like the squad been played. Is Rick to blame ? I'll let you guys decide. Next chapter Clown face escapes.