Ch.12 Making your X jelouse by using fire

Tears stained Mark's eyes. He grips the mentale bars trying to steady himself. 

I let her down ! I could of save her  ! Mark thought bitterly.

Mark tries not cry but Dollface was a kid, A little girl ! And he couldn't save her. It was he's fault, not June's she may of not known what she did in her blinding rage. Mark growls.

Clown face caused this if it wasn't for him. Dollface would still be here with them.

Mark places a disabling chip on the jubt box and stands up this  have to do for now Mark mutters as he press his comlink to contact Flag and Katana.

The disabling chip is set, you'll be able to sneek in Mark said on his comlink.

Good job will meet you at the ronday vo point Rick said over the comlink.

Meanwhile with June,

June points the gun at the glass. Clown face shacks his finger. Sorry June bullet proof Clown face said knocking on the glass.

Even better pudding June snares firing a bullet though an small opening, the  bullet nearly misses Clown face. The bullet bounces off the metal walls. Clown face ducks under his bed as the bullet bounces off the walls hitting one pritcalr spot. Clown scrambles out under his bed and faces the pissed off June.

If I didn't know better I say you where trying to kill me Clown face laughs.

You and I are finished because I found someone new, someone even better June snares

She wanted to make her ex suffer like he made her suffer, even of she didn't exactly find someone new. But it seems to work because Clown face growls at her words.

June we need to go ! Mark said.

New guy ? Clownface asks glaring.

Yep that's him June smirks.

Mark eyes widen relizing what June was doing and why couldn't she do this to Jared since she attempted... you know.

But Mark trys to get his cool.

Hey I know you, Your that foot traitors Clown face said.

Wait don't tell me Flame head ? Jones ? Hmm ? Clown face mocks.

Don't test me you son of a bitch ! Your caused the death of our friend ! Mark snares.

June looks at Mark. Clown face laughs.

Oh you mean that little brat in that backpack ! Clown face smirks.

June's heart shattered.

Oh my god ! What did you make me do ?! June exclaims angerly tears streaming down her face as she glares at Clown face.

It's not what I did, it's what you did ! Clown face said coldly.

June's eyes widen. She runs to railing.

Dollface ! Dollface ! Dollface ! June screams into the darkness where Dollface fell.

Tears fell from her check.

June drops to her knees. Oh god I didn't mean to kill her ! I didn't mean to kill her ! June sobs.

Mark growls at Clown face.

Oh quite your Moaning, your little Doll friend is okay. That fall was only a couple feet, she can live thought that. Clown face smirks.

Mark gives a look of disablife. He didn't know if he should be relived or he even trust Clown face.

But she may have a few broken bones Clown face says coldly.

Mark growls. Suddenly kranng appear with guns putting at Clown face ' s cage. Mark grabs the sobbing June.

I got her Mark said dragging June away.

You can have her ! Clown face shouts.

Mark ignores him but thinks about he said.

Could be Dollface be alive ?

Meanwhile,

Dollface lays on the ground. She groans, waking up. Dollface lifts her head up. Then she sees someone she haven't seen in a long time...

Daddy ? She asks. He smiles softly at her suddenly a kranng bot shots him in the back.

Daddy !!!! Dollface screams tears streaming down her face like it did when she first saw her father died. Then the kranng bot and her father's body disappeared. Leaving her alone once more.

Athour's  note  :  Dollface is alive ! And looks like June is making Clownface jelousely with Mark even though they're not dating. But who's fault for what happened to Dollface, Is it June or Clownface ? I'll leave it up to you guys.