Ch.15 The search for the hard drive

Inside the warehouse where a bunch of boxes that held wepones and belonging of kranng prisoners. There where sections of them.

Alright start searching for that hard drive Rick commands. Katana bows as she walks to some of the boxes.

The villains spread out and began thire search for the hard drive.

Jared begins walking before seeing A creep life size doll.

Bloodly hell !!!  Jared comments.

June runs over to Clown face's stuff and opens it up.

My playing cards I knew I left them here ! June said before tossing those aside and rooting for more stuff.

Awwww I been looking for this here's where it went  June said before grabbing a large hammer.

June smirks at Mark who just gives her a thumbs up. June giggles skipping off.

Well at list she doesn't have a gun Rick mutters. I tell ya she's crazy Rick said.

Dollface reaches into another box and pulls out a gun. Mark sees this and takes the gun away from her.

No ! Mark scowls waving a disapoving finger at her.

Dollface fumes. Mark sighs putting the gun in his pocket. Mark suddenly sees a box that was Labeled Stokman.

Mark opens up the box and sees a Computer staff with a Small ball attached to it . Mark screws off the ball.

Rick You might wanna see this Mark said. Rick walks over to him as Jones shows him the hard drive.

Good work Jones ! Rick grins slapping Mark on the back. Mark grins a little.

Rick press the comlink.

Waller we got the hard drive.

Excellent Flag Mark hears Waller say.

Rick turns to Mark. Before he opens up his mouth to speak. Zurui shouts

It's  one of  the  Turtles !!!!!!!!!!!

Athour's  note  : Our Squad found the hard drive but now there gonna have to fight Raph.