Ch 35. Betrayal

Mark,Jared, and Clara sneeks into Shredder's lair. While of course taking out Fishface who was guarding the door. Mark turns to Clara.

Where do you think Clownface is keeping June ? Clara asks.

Maybe in a cage Mark mutters as he looks at the darkness around him.

We should go to the dungeon cells Jared says.

Mark nods. Okay let's go Mark says.

The Squad heads down to the dungeon.

Split up and find June Mark orders.

Suddenly loud screaming is heard.

Mark whips his head around and sees Tigerclaw.

Tigerclaw ! Mark growls, he balled up his fists in anger.

Tigerclaw smirks as he holds up Karai by her foot. Karai screams in anger. Her hands where tied behind her back but that didn't stop her from thrashing against Tigerclaw's grip. Mark's eyes widen in fear.

Karai ! Mark shouts in fear.

Karai stops struggling and looks at Mark.

Mark Karai whispers. Her eyes soften. Mark and Karai look at each other. Suddenly Jared points his soward at Mark and Clara.

Jared smirks evilly at them.

You son of a bitch ! Mark growls.

Clara turns her head to Mark. You act like he's done this shit before Clara comments.

Because he has done this shit before Mark growls.

Clara smirks. Well I wish you luck ! Clara said before she telports away leaving Mark alone.

Mark's eyes widen at what Clara just did. She just abandoned him to save her own skin. She was a coward.

Mark turns his attention back Jared

I should of knew you would do this Jared ! Mark growls.

You know why I did this Jared snares as he looks at Karai.

If you think she'll ever be yours after you did this than your an idiot ! Mark snares.

Would an idoit have our team leader killed Jared asks darkly.

Mark's eyes widen. The krang shot Rick under Jared's order.

Mark punches Jared in the face out of anger.

You son of a bitch !!!!!! Mark shouts.

Tigerclaw takes out a gun and points it at Karai's head. Don't take another step boy Tigerclaw smirks.

No ! Mark screams.

Jared rubs his chin as he gets up from the ground.

Surrender or I kill her ! Tigerclaw snares.

Jared smirks at Mark. Do it I mean you don't wanna relive that nightmare of losing her, do you Mark ? Jared asks evilly.

Flashback, Tigerclaw stabs Karai in the stomach. Mark runs towards her and holds her dead body in his arms. He sobs quitly.

Mark drops his wepone and puts his hands up in surrender.

You win just please don't hurt her Mark whispers in defeat.

********************************************

Clara walks around Shredder's lair, looking for June. She didn't care if she abandoned Mark. She had to find June and get the hell out of there.

Clara then sees June at a table. She looked like she was having a tea party. Clara runs up to her.

June oh thank goodness I found you Clara exclaims as she runs to hug june. June hugs back.

You came ! you actually came ! June exclaims. Of course I was not gonna let you live with that crazy clown Clara said.

She looks at June's skin. She only had a bruse on her arm. But it was big.

Oh man what did he do to you Clara asks her. It was just a misunderstanding June said her voice quivering.

This isn't love June, I just hope you know that Clara says softly as she holds June hand. Come on Clara whispers as she tries to leads June but she wouldn't buge.

I can't go he'll find me June says.

Ineed I would !!!!! Rings a fimalier voice.

Suddenly Clara is shocked with a tazer.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clara screams in agony. Clara falls to the floor,unconscious. June starts to tear up.

Oh is Shredder gonna have fun with you ! Clownface laughs as he picks Clara up by her hair and drags her.

Athour's note : Jared you bastard ! Now Clara and Mark are captured. What's gonna happen to them and will Dollface be able to wake up and save them ?