Chapter 34 Calling Waller

You have a lot of nerve calling Waller says codly over the comlink.

Clara, Jared , Dollface and Mark where onto of Tcri since they would be away from all the choas.

Waller we need your help Mark says.

Oh now you need my help after you escaped me Waller snares. Seriously what person dose this Waller asks.

A kind of person who cares about thire friends. Mark says.

Waller goses silent.

Clownface is going to mutant this city, we need you help Mark begs.

And you think I'm gonna help, you've gotta be stupid Waller snorts.

Mark frowns.

Oh for crying out loud ! Let me talk to her Clara growls, snatching the headpiece and placing it in her own ear.

Listen you selfish bitch ! It's not just the city ! June is being held hostage by Clown face ! I'm mean do you know how it feels to have some you care about at the mercy of a abuser ? Clara asks.

Waller looks at a picture of her daughter. Tears streams down her face, remembering how much her teenage daughter was in pain, when she dated that punk. Now June was in the same situation as her daughter was, only this time Waller could help. Waller wipes away her tears.

Okay I'll help you what do you need me to do ? Waller asks.

Clara smiles hopefully as she hands the head pice back to Mark.

She'll listen now Clara said.

Waller we need you to track one of the mutagen bombs Mark tells her.

Okay why are we having her do that ? Jared asks.

Find the mutagen bombs we find June Mark replies.

Okay Waller replies as she starts tracking the bombs.

I found it, it's located at an abouned church Waller replies.

Abounded church ? Mark asks. Mark thought about this. Abounded church that would mean... Shredder’s lair ! Mark gasps.

Clara's eyes widen in fear.

Good luck Waller said as she hangs up.

We're still doing this aren't we ? Clara aks

Yes we have to save June Mark says as he places the still unconsciousness Dollface to the ground, next to her was Katana ' s soal taker sword.

If we must Clara mutters. Jared just smirks.

Let's go Mark says as the squad heads to the lair.

Athour's  note  :  Waller actually has a heart ? Shocking !!!! But what is Jared hiding ? And will Dollface ever wake up ?