Ch.14 A walk across the court yard

Rick was not gonna wait for Mark and June. He had a mission to complete. He just wish the teens villians would stop goofing off ! 

I spy with my little eyes something big ! Zurui said in boredom.

Is it me again ? Venomous Shadow asks again.

Yep mutters Zurui.

Jared tosses his knife in the air and catches it. M ninja gives him an uncertain look.

Clara smirks at Katana. Hey...

Katana gives her a glare. No I am not letting you go ! Katana snaps.

Oh come on ! Clara said. At least.... Katana points her soward at Clara's neck. 

Your a dis honorable thief, I rather kill you than let you run free Katana snares darkly. Clara gulps. Jared sighs in annoyance. 

Looks like Jones died so how about we go on ahead Jared said. Not dead Jared, Jones just got delayed but we will go on with out him Rick said.

Jared smirks. 

Let's move and be really quite Rick said instructing his team. That's gonna be hard pointing Zurui said as she points to Venomous Shadow. Shadow growls.

Will find a way Rick said. Now move your asses ! Rick orders. 

***************************************************************

As Mark walked thought the dark hall ways. He learns more about Dollface. He had found out that Dollface ' s real name was Christian and Her dad was one of the dead scientists the Kranng killed last year. A year ago Mark had read about one of the kranng's plan. Where they mutated young kids of Tcri scientists. Mark may of still be a villain then but he found it sick that anyone could do that to little kids. Now Mark had meet one of those kids. He promised her he will never let anyone harm Dollface every again as long as he lived.

And he meant every word.

As they walked Mark held her hand as June made funny faces to cheer up Christian. Christian giggled a little at June's funny faces. Mark smiles a little. June wasn't as bad as she appears to be. He never knew she was good with kids. 

Mark suddenly stops. What's wrong ? June asks.

Where close to the others so be quite Mark whispers.

Gotcha Marky June whispers.  

HEY Gu mphhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark covers June's mouth quickly. 

I told you to be quit Mark whispers harshly.  Rick wipes his head around to see them. Jared frowns seeing Mark again.

Rick cues them to come towards him. Mark guides June and doll face towards Rick.

I told you will be starting with out you, Jones Rick tells him.

I know Mark said. But you need June's help, there's many kranng droids so she knows how to avoid them Mark explains. June smiles proudly. 

Yep there's the warehouse right there June smiles pointing to the warehouse.

Fine lead the way mutters Rick.

June slowly walks to warehouse. Mark sees a few kranng above them, Thinking quickly he throws a few throwing stars at them destroying them. Jared smirks at him. 

Nice one fire boy Jared comments. Mark ignores him as he holds Dollface's hand. 

June skips to the door of the warehouse and puts in the code. After about 2 minutes.  The door opens. Rick turns to his team.

Well are we just gonna stand around ? Move your asses we have a Mission Rick hisses.

Mark sighs. He just hopes he finds the hard drive so he could see Karai and his brother again. 

He felt Dollface gripping his hand. Mark looks down at her and gives her a little smile. Dollface returns it. 

Athour's note: Mark and Dollface are forming a friend ship