Ch.29 Nobody screws the Wall !!!!!

Stockmen had clamped each squad members hands to the chairs so they won't wiggle when the electric shocks hit their brains. M ninja was on look out while the others where gonna get their bombs disarmed. Mark looked at Dollface worriedly, she was still unconsciousness.  

This will work Mari asks as Stokman attached  wires to the squad ' s head.

Or give sigers Stokman  sassys.

Great  Mark mutters.

Suddenly Mark's comlink went off.

Shit ! Mark cures. Mark turns to Stockman. Keep working  Mark says as he presses his comlink.

Yeah Waller  Mark says though his comlink.

Jones I lost Contact with Katana, Where is she ? Waller questions.

We where separate, we had lost contact with her as well. Mark replies.

Are you in the medical center ? Waller asks.

yeah but we got side traked Mark says.

Side tracked ?! Your supots to fouces on your mission Jones ! Waller sassys.

Mark looks at M ninja for an excuse. M ninja got hurt so she's getting treated.

M ninja ? Waller questions as she looks at her computer that montered the villains, especially third health. M ninja was completely fine. However Mark's wasn't exactly well.

Waller shacks her head. No more crap jones ! Tell me the truth Jones did you kill Baxter ? Waller demands.

Before Mark could reply Stokman put a pice of wood in his mouth it came out muffled sounds.

Is that wood your mouth ? Waller questions.

Relizing Mark needed help June pressed her comlink.

Yep me and  Marky are having a little fun ! June quickly says quickly,thinking this was a good excuse. Mark eyes widen at what June just said.

Waller face palms. June sweetheart... I did not need to know that Waller mutters.

You did ask June smirks.

Forget it ! June get off the line so I can talk to Jones Waller said.

Oh he got very busy so he let me take call, but you can leave a message after the Beep "Beeeeeeeeeeep" June said.

Waller lost her cool at this point.

NO MORE CRAP ! No MORE TIME !  No more Shanginze ! Waller shouts

Mghp ! Mark montizes to Stockman who actives the electric shocks. The villains scream as they are electriced.

Waller pulls out the comlink as she hears the villains screaming. Waller looks at her screen thoses scumbags are trying to screw me Waller growls.

June spits out he'd wood and begins to laugh insanely.

************

Meanwhile Raph stumbles weakly though the halls. Clown face  now in his purple suit sees Raph and pulls out his gun pointing it at Raph.

*******************************

After the bombs where disabled Stokman stopped shocking them. Mark breathes heavily as he spits out the wood.

Let's not do that again Mutters Jared. Are you kidding !!! I feel great !!!!! June exclaims happy.

Mark just smirks at June glad to see her happy and glad to feel free from Waller.

Waller growls.

NOBODY Screws THE WALL !!!!!!!! Waller  screams as she press the button that sets off the bombs.

Then Venomous Shadow head is blown up. Blood is spread everywhere.

Nooooooooo the squad screams.

He was the heart of the team !!!! June sobs. Mark closes his eyes painfully. 

Athour's  note  :  A lot of stuff happened in this chapter. And don't love June in this chapter ?