Chapter 5 Bickering among villains while being in the air

Flashback: Mark groaned in pain. He expected to be back in his cell, But he wasn't he was in a bed . He looks at his surroundings. He was in a dark room. Mark tries to sit up but he hiss in pain.

Mark ? says a feminine voice that he recognized.

Karai ? ah ! Mark says before feeling his cracked rib cage. Shhhh take it easy. They just wrapped you in bandage Karai explains as she places her hand on his cheek. What happened ? Mark asks. Tigerclaw he hurt you he left all his Scratches on your Karai explains trying not to tear up. Mark looked at his body indeed his body was covered in bruises and Tiger scratches. He looked at his cheek in the minor and saw that he had a Large blood claw mark on his cheek that covered his foot tattoo. My honor ... Mark whispers....

Mark gasps as he wakes up. He found his wrist bidden to a metals chair's arms. He tried to struggle but he found that it useless. I'm getting tired of this trick Mark mutters. You and me both cowboy smirks June who was beside him binned in the same fashion. Great mutters Mark not exactly to hear The insane girl behind him. Maybe when we get into Tcri I can show around June says smirking. Not happening mutters Mark knowing what she really means. I've told you June he's not instread in you, Jones already has a pretty lady A lady that should be Mine growls Jared. I see your still obsessed with Karai, Are we going to be cool Jared on this mission Mark says as he wasn't really in the mod to fight him. Sure that's depending if you can avoid my blade at your throat chuckles Jared. I could that Smiles Dollface as she puts her butterfly against Jared's neck. Jared screamed in fear. Mark smirks.

Oh I really like her Laughs June. Aw is fearless foot ninja afraid of the doll girl laughs Zurui. He proably sh*t him self laughs Clara. Shut it growls Jared. Take it easy kid as much I would like some putting Jared in his place we still need him but if he threatens me again Ill let you kill him Okay ? says Mark still smirking. Okay Doll face says Cheerful getting to her seat. Jared sighs in relief. You think you pretty slick don't you jones snares Jared. No I just found it funny shrugs Mark. I swear to god jones....

Enough ! Shouts Rick Flag. As he enters the cockpit. Who's this Chump ? Snares Venomous Shadow. He's Name Cornel Rick flag. He's supposed to be helping us on this mission replies M ninja.

Here's the deal your going somewhere bad that will get yourself killed Rick explains. Is this some kind of pep talk smirks Zurui. Rick glares at her.

You disobeye me you die,You run away you die you irritate or vix me gusse what ? you die Rick explains. I've known to be quite vixing I'm just full on warning you June says. Lady shut up yells Flag. June slumps against her chair. Other than that your my problem Says Rick.

You know suck at pep talks Smirks Zurui. Rick Slaps the escape artist. Watch your mouth there is a child snares Rick. Dude you just hit a girl Says Clara . Don't worry I like a man with little toughness Smirks Zurui.

Rick rolls his eyes. A Japanese woman entered the cockpit. We're ready she whispers in Rick's ear in Japanese. Rick nods. Venomous Shadow whistles at her. Who's that fine woman ? He says winking at her Zurui Shacks her head. This is Katana I advised you not getting killed by her her soward traps the soals Rick explains. Katana looks at Jared and Mark

She smiles at them. Mark , Jared how have you been She asks them. Mark smiles ar her. Katana it's good to see you. Well I've been better Jared mutters struggling against his binds.

How do you know her ? Asks M ninja. She was in the foot for a little while Jared answers. Ah Says Clara. Rick flumes. Untile the red light glowed. Your going to be dropped to meet your contact Rick says as he exits the cockpit with Katana. What did he just says Dollface trying not to panic. Mark's eyes widen. We're on a plane ! He shouts Metal boxs cover the villains and the floor open ups and the villains are dropped. Everyone screams expect June who was laughing madly.

Athour's note : I added Rick flag and Katana in the story because I think there really cool characters.