Chapter 3 Waller doesn't mess around

Mark groaned as he opens his eyes. He found himself in a metalic room. He felt something around his neck. Where am I ? Mark asks. His eyes adjusted to his surroundings. There where 7 other people in the room as well. They seemed confused just as he was. His eyes widen  as he regonize two of them. The first begin June O'Neil and the second he thought he'll never see again, Jared. Mark growled. Ugh my head complains Jared. The foot ninja  suddenly sees Mark. Well Well Isn't the traitor Jared smirks. What are you doing here Jared ? Mark snares. Beats me Jared says. Oh it's been awhile since I've seen you smiles June.

The last time Mark seen June was thire team up to destroy the Turtles but that was at least three months ago and Mark never wanted to team up with her again. Why ? Well because  she's crazy !!!!!

Oh I enjoyed our little team up we should do it again smirks June. Not happening Mark mutters. Seriously  where the hell are we ?! Growles the girl with long black hair and shades. This looks like a stripper's dressing room She says. Should I even asks how she even knows what that looks like  ? asks Jared before looking at an 8 year old girl who Ecxcaly like a doll. Aw ! You're cute Jared smiles at the girl. The girl pulls out a knife in response and smiles a deadly smile. Jared screams. Okay she's deadly says the black leather clad thife as her eyes widen. And don't you forget it snares the girl. Oh I like her ! Says June. Who are you people ? and what's that ?! Screams a brown haired girl pointing at a mutant komno dragon. The Mutant growls and grabs the girl with the shades and long black hair by her foot. Pay back time Sister the Muntant snares and he dangles her. In response  she kicks him in the jaw and pins him to the ground. Don't  think about  Shadow or I'll hit you so hard that you won't be able to blink ! She snares as she held his arms down. Shadow smirks.

Okay since not alot of us know each other  let's introduced ourselves. I'll go first my name is June ! Squeals June

Mark shakes his head.

I'm Zurui and this killer dragon is my Brother Shadow says Zurui letting go of her brother. Shadow smirks at them. Well I know yoy jones Says Venomous Shadow. A smile crept on Mark's face. It's good to see you too Shadow you've changed Mark comments.

So have you and by the looks of it looks like Tigerclaw did you in Smirks Venomous Shadow as points to Mark's right cheek that had a large tiger scratch cruitines of Tigerclaw. Mark frowns. Well I'm Clara Klye the greatest thife in New York says Clara. The name is Jared he says. My opponents call me Doll face says the girl evilly. I'm M ninja she says as she bows. I'm Zander says the thug. And I'm Mark now that's out of the way how the hell do we get out of here mark's says impatiently. Zander pounds on the mental door shouting let us out here !

Hey genuines ! That doesn't help us ! shouts Clara. Zander ingonres her and pounds on the door once more.

That won’t work snares a voice the villains turn there attion to An African American women with a stern face.

Sit down she orders them. Without thinking twice the villains listen to her. Mark leans on the wall. She stares at them coldly as she walks further into the room.

I'm Amnda Waller I'm here to intrducte you convicts into our Special forces. Pass says Zurui. I'm a good guy I won't work along side bad guys says M ninja.

Fresh air and time off my sentce feel free to keep calling me up love says Zander.

Task force X is off the book government strike team made up of convinces with no hope for release surving as expendable agents for impossible missions Waller explains.

Succeed and I'll shave time off your sentences Waller says.

If we don't ? snares Clara. You'll be dead any other stupid question ? Replies Waller. Yeah what's in my neck a tracker ? As Zurui. Yes and a power ninotech ecplosive, run away, get yourself captured,disobeye an order, he'll give me an answer to slowly and I'll blow you head clean off explains Waller coldly.  Everyone looks scared as she explains this expect for Zander. She's lying you won't do all this trouble just to kill us says Zander. Waller open ups the metal door and steps out of the way.

Try me she simply says.

All the villains looks at Zander. Zander walks past Waller and steps past the line outside of the room. The bomb in the back of his neak beeps and Zander head explodes killing him. The villains look horrified as Zander's body falls to the ground.

Anyone else ? Asks Waller smirking at them. Everyone stayed quite. I didn't think so now lets talk about your mission declares Waller.

Athour's note : The next chapter Waller explains the squad's mission as Mark is forced to use his powers for someone crazy once again.

I want to make it clear that DC characters exstice in the tmnt Universe and so dose Gotham which will be reference in the story