Ch.18 Clown face escapes

In clown face was is in cell looking at the celling.

So she's got herself a new guy, after everything I've done ! Oh will see about that ! Clown face says to himself. 

I can get more just like and use her skin to put someone else in it oh that Creamy skin Clown face fantasise.

Pull your self together man she mocked you right to your face ! Clown face exclaims. 

Even dare to call you...

Clownface stops in mid sentence when he sees the dent in the metal wall, getting a closer look at the wires he could hot wire the cell door to get out.

Clown face smiles evilly.

Puddin.... Oh that daring girl she must be that desperate for me Clown face laughs.

He bends back the broken metal and grabs the wires, then hot wires them. The glass doors open.

Winner winner chicken dinner ! Clown face laughs as he walks out of the cell.

Athour's  note  :  Okay June is suffering. She told her team she's over Clown face but really she isn't. She thinks she needs him even when Clown face abuses her. So that's why she freed him. Yeah this doesn't mean she betrayed the squad and they even know she's suffering.  She's  gonna find out this was horrible choice and she and even Mark are gonna suffer for it later in the story.