Ch. 31 Escaping the medical center

Clown face was now in the medical center pointing his gun at squad as they (expect Mark who was free) where getting electried. Clown face smirks at June.

And I brought favors for everybody ! Clown face laughs as throws little bombs to the ground.

They exploed around the Squad, somehow stopping the electric shocks. Clara uses her Shadow powers to break free from her binds. She gets out if the chair taking off the wires from her head. Clown face shoots at Raph who throws a shuriken it deflects it and it lands to ground in front who gets the idea to free him self.

Mark snaps out of it in time as the little balls exploeds. He dives to the floor quickly. Clara grabs Dollface who was still unconscious. Mark   was on the floor and she's his fire soward on the ground but on his right he sees June laying on the ground her chair she was strapped two was now on top of her. The chair was also on fire. June looked like she was gonna pass out.

Mark rushes over to her and untie her bonds. June looks at him.

What are you doing ? June asks him.  Getting us out of here mark says as he lifts the chair off of her.

Mark helps her up and supports her, holding her arm over his shoulder.

Thanks June grins.

Just helping a friend Mark smiles.

The squad quickly runs to the exit. But June grabs her mallet before escaping with the others.

Clown face shots at Raph who escapes throw the window. Raph grapples towards a building. Clown face shots at Raph's arm causing Raph to fall into the allyway. 

Yatzee !!! Clownface cheers.

************************

The squad was running though the halls suddenly Clownface walks causal, whistling. Clown face held Mark's fire sword.

I think this was yours Fire head finders keepers Clown face  smirks pointing a gun at the squad.

Oh shit ! Clara cruses.

Athour's  note  :  How on earth can you escape clown face !!!??? And don't worry Raph's fine.