Ch.13 Finding Doll face

Mark pushes June forward. June sobs, tears streaming from her face. Mark's face was sadden. He didn't blamed June, she didn't know what she was doing.

I killed her, I didn't mean to June sobs. Mark sighs.

June I don't blame you it wasn't you fault Mark said.

Yes it was ! June sobs. Mark pats her back and leans in to whisper something into her ear.

Clown face told me that you can survive that fall Mark says. June shacks her head.

You can't trust his word June whispers. I know but I feel that she's still alive Mark explains. I just hopes she okay June whispers.

Mark whips out his phone.

Rick it's me we lost dollface Mark explains.

There was slince for a couple of moments

Is she dead ? Rick asks over the line.

She fell but I feel she's alive Mark explains.

Forget about the girl, you need to stay fouces on your mission Rick comands over the line.

Mark felt his blood boil. She's a kid ! Are you really going to risk her life just for a hard drive if that's cause flag you have no honor.

There was silence.

Then Rick sighs hevaily.

Alright I can track her but we're starting the mission with out you Jones we can't wast any more time before the kranng get suspicious Rick explains.

Under stood sir Mark said.

She's located at the bottom of the building Rick said.

Mark looks June. You know where that is Mark asks June. June nods as she begins to lead him into an elvator.

After about a few minutes in the elevator. The doors open and Mark sees Dollface. She was sobbing.

Dollface ! Mark shouts running to her.

He looks at her to see if she was hurt. There was a bruise on her arm but other than that she was alright.

Are you okay ? Mark asks in concern as kneels to her hight gental putting his hand her shoulder.

Dollface points to something, tears streaming from her face.

Mark looks at where she was pointing but sees no one.
He killed him ! Dollface sobs.

What are you talking about ? Mark asks.

My dad ! He killed my dad ! Dollface sobs even harder.

Who killed your dad ? Mark asks.

The kranng killed him and then they made me a monster ! Dollface exclaims barring her face into Mark shoulder.

Mark wraps his arms around the little girl and rubs her back trying to soothe her. June watches quitly.

It's okay your safe I'm not gonna let them hurt you anymore Mark whispers.

Athour's note : I tried giving Dollface a emotional side to show she's still humam. Mark has a soft side Aw 😊 so cute. Anyway sorry this took awhile to update next chapter The squad sneeks into the warehouse to find the hard drive.