Epilogue and Cast

2 days later,

Jared hits the bars of his cell. He had been knocked and taken to belle reve.The most secure prison on the planet.

Let me out of here !!!! Jared shouts as he hits the bars once more.

Your getting what you deserve ! a voice snares.

Jared looks in front of him as a man looked to be in his 20's stepped into the room and stood in front of Jared's cell.

The man had sliky black hair. He wore a nice black dress pants with a plain shirt. In his hands where Rick Flagg ' s hat.

Who the hell are you ?! Jared hisses.

My name is Rick Flagg. Jr The man said. Jared's eyes in shock.

Rick had a son ? Rick asks in shock.

Rick Jr nods. You killed my Father and now you're paying for it Rick Jr snares as he glares at Jared.

I-I didn't know he had a son ! Jared said still in shock.

He did now he's gone Rick Jr said.

I'm sorry Jared said sadly.

Your going to be here for a long time ! Rick Jr snares as he exits the room.

*****************************************************

Meanwhile in New York City's Hospital,

Clara laid down on a hospital bed. Her eyes closed. A breath mask covers her mouth and her arm connected to heart monitor.

A figure places flowers on her bed.

Don't worry Cat, the doctor said your going to be fine the figure whispers.

Clara dosen't reply. She was still unconsciousness.

I'll make this bitch pay for what she has done to you The figure whispers before existing the hospital room.

************************************************************

Meanwhile in Waller ' s office in starling city,

Waller pours wine in a glass cup.

Waller ! Raph said as he and his brothers enter the room. Waller turns her head to face them.

You knew when you sent your little Suicide squad into Tcri they'll go off script Leo said.

Oh it's just you Waller said as she takes a sip of her wine.

When your bombs didn't dice them you figured the kranng would said Donnie.

All that so you could just to kill Baxter Raph snares.

Let's just say I break alot of eggs to make an omlet Waller says.

And because your a messy cool Baxter was able to escape Donnie points out.

I did not expect Cornel Flagg to get killed by Jared Waller explains.

So you didn't expect M ninja to be killed ! Mikey shouts tears streaming down his eyes. Donnie comforts Mikey.

There's a reason I named them the Suicide Squad, when your in the suicide squad there's risks Waller explains.

That dosen't explain what you did to Mark, June, Clara, M ninja and that little girl was okay ! Leo snares.

Don't lecture me about Jones or the little girl ! I know what's they been though ! Waller hisses.

And you just made things even worse for them ! Raph growls.

If it wasn't for me Christen would be in actually adult prison. I put her under my protection and as for Jones... we'll you don't need to know Waller smirks.

What about the others ? Donnie asks.

Expandable... we'll expect for Clara, Jared , Katana and June I knew they would live Waller replies.

But the rest you didn't give a shit about because you knew they where gonna die Raph snares.

Like I said There Criminals and there are expandable. And that's all they are to the US Government Expandable Waller explains.

Where warning you Leo snares.

Enough ! Waller said as turns her back on the turtles in her chair. Don't they need you in New York ? Waller asks before smirking.

They never did find Clownface ' s body did they Waller said as she turns her head but the turtles where already gone.

Punks Waller mutters drinking the last of her wine. Suddenly a red dot appears on her chest. Waller looks down at it. Then the red dot goses up to her forehead. Waller relized what the red dot was.

Mother fu...

Cut to a rooftop across the large tower where Waller was. A girl with Coffee brown skin and Harley Quinn like make up stood on top of the roof tops holding a rifle.

Bang ! The girl smirks.

Starring :

Jensen Ackles as Mark jones

Cree Summer as June O'Neill

Kevin heart as Jared

Mark Hamill as Clownface

Viola Davis as Amnda Waller

Joel courntney as Rick Flagg

Chole Moretz as Dollface

Grey Delisle as Clara Klye

Kelly Hu as Katana/Karai

Pink as Zurui

Steven Blum as Venomous Shadow

Jennifer Hale as M ninja

Phil Lamarr as Baxter Stockman

Nolan north as Kranng

Sean Astin as Raph

Seth Green as Leo

Greg cipes as Mikey

Rob Paulsen as Donnie

Kevin Michael Richardson as Shredder

Eric Brazor as Tigerclaw and Hun

And special guest Drake Bell as Zander

Athour's note : We're finally done ! I really hope you guys enjoyed it. I really enjoyed writing it. Suicide Squad assault on arkham is my favorite DC movie. So it was fun putting DC characters in the roles. Anyway there will be a squel to this which I will talk about it in a separate chapter. As always tell me what you thought of the story.