Intro.

Date: April the 14th, 1721.

I have been kicked out of the palace I worked at. The prince found out that I stole from the kitchen and I did not wish to be in front of the king, he trusted me and I betrayed that trust. So I have escaped when the prince was not looking.

I only have this journal, my quill, and a bottle of ink. I do not have a clue where to go from here. I am hoping things will not turn bad.

---

Date: October the 18th, 1721.

I found a group of sailors who were willing to take me to the colonies in America. I had to disguise myself into someone else to get in, the prince put a wanted paper out on my name. I could never stand living the rest of my life on a constant run.

I do not know how will I survive the long trip without a food source, I'm sure I will try to manage.

------

Date: March the 3rd, 1722.

The ship I was boarding on was interrupted in the middle of the road. They never stopped to ask questions or steal anything, they started killing people without even glancing at who they were killing. I hid in the captain's den, under his desk to be specific. It did not hold me for much and one of them found me. They did not kill me like the others, but they took me to their ship.

They locked me up for a month, drinking my blood and torturing me until the captain assistant found me, taking my last breath, and turned me into what they were.

I will never forgive him for what he had done to me, he should have left me to die.

-----

Date: September the 25th, 1722.

Ever since I was turned, I was in a temper about being turned. I would refuse to drink blood till they forced me to. I would try causing as much trouble as I can to get myself killed, it never worked.

It took me a few solitary punishments to accept my fate and what I am. I came out of the punishment a new person. I embraced what I am and I'm not afraid to take control.

----

Date: July the 29th, 1725.

It has been a long time since I last wrote here. I'm proud to say that I have been promoted to become the leader of this vampire fleet of ships. I had managed to kill the captain, it took much more planning than I had anticipated, but it was worth it.

He was leading us into our death by steering the ship to America. We were happily roaming the Atlantic Ocean, stealing and getting our fill of blood from the trade ships. So, with the backup of my fellow pirates, they have elected me to run the fleet. I did not wish to carry that responsibility but they have assured me that I earned it.

I am writing this at the moment to celebrate my victory over the captain, Smith. I will be the most feared and respected pirate in this ocean.

I, Captain Styles, will run this ocean as if it was my own.

-----

To whoever's reading this, I hope you liked the intro enough to want to stick around for the rest of it. I assure you it won't suck too much 😅

And tell me if you like it or hate it, I'm open to both opinions. Thanks for reading this note, you're amazing! ❤️

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

^_^