Chapter Eighteen.

Harry POV:

Harry POV:

I looked in shock at Louis as he yawned and leaned back on the pillows. I could feel my heart give a feeble beat at the sight of Louis looking soft and sleepy as if he hasn't been attacked in the last four hours or so. I took a few steps towards him and he seemed to be paying extra attention to the movement. I stopped a few feet's away from the bed.

"A-are you feeling alright, Louis?" I stammered out.

He pouted a little, "yes, I oddly feel great," he paused as a blush crept onto his cheekbones. "I don't understand the way I'm feeling though.." he trailed off, pronouncing each word in a slow drawl as he tried to pick out the right words to say.

I almost felt like I understood what he meant by that, but I quickly brushed it off and decided to not act out on my feelings no matter how strong they were. I cleared my throat and took a step back, "I'm sure you'll come to understand whatever you're feeling sometime in the future," I said.

His eyes looked at my with hurt swimming in them at my formal way of talking to him and the fact that I stepped away from him when I clearly intended to do the opposite. I ignored it and ignored the existence of my, suddenly loud, heart. "Your father appears to be improving. We still don't know what's the matter with him so.." I trailed off as I pushed my hair back.

Louis still looked at me with confused happiness and the look of a kicked animal. He attempted to push the cover away from him, "what are you doing?" I asked.

"I w-want to see my father," his breath hitched painfully as he tried to stand up.

Without thinking through my actions I rushed to is side and pushed him, gently, back on the bed. "You're in no shape to be out of your bed still. You weren't even supposed to wake up." I scolded.

His blue eyes were wide and they never looked this breathtaking before. The blue contrasted beautifully with the black of his iris and the little flecks of gold and green that seemed to stand out with the low lighting of the room. The ocean could not come close to how blue his eyes are and how unique they are. His eyelashes framed his eyes in a delicate way that seemed ordinary yet not easily explained. I realized that my arm was holding his waist as he laid down and we both stared at each other. I could feel it quickly start sweating and I drew it away from his back as if I was burned.

"You need to relax Louis. Your father will not be going anywhere." I curtly say as I turned my back and strode out of the room. I refuse to be weak over a boy that I won't have a future with.

----------

William POV:

I could feel everything around me and I believe if I kept up the act, they will give up. I am well aware that what I'm doing is very selfish and I don't know, just selfish is very fitting for what I'm doing. I've seen and heard what Harry has been doing to Louis. I might admit that at some points I was close to drop the act and interfere but that won't be helping anyone.