Chapter Twenty Eight.

Unkown POV:

Unkown POV:

London, Great Britain. Monday, 08:00 am.

The little boy ran from the post office as fast as his little feet could let him. He ignored the rude words directed at him as he pumped into gentlemen's and colorfully dressed women and the occasional life-hating vendors. He didn't care, as he held in his hands an important letter his master has been waiting for. The little boy skidded through corners and beggar infested alleyways, in other occasions, he would spare some of his savings to the poor kids but this was not the time for that.

Once he reached the hotel his master is temporary staying in he raced through the stairs. He would've knocked but, the letter felt like a dark shadow looming over him and urging him to go even faster. He barged through the apartment doors and stopped for a few seconds to collect his wits as he jogged to the room his master always resided in in the morning. He opened the door and found his master standing in the middle of the sunlit room, holding one of the males servants as he fed on him, he didn't bother stopping at the account of the little boy. It was another minute when the man let go of the servant and didn't even flinch as his body hit the floor with a loud thud that seemed to resonate through the apartment.

"What is the urgent matter that made you lose your manners, Andy?" The man calmly asked as he wiped a smear of blood at the corner of his mouth.

The boy said nothing but presented the letter to the man. The man looked at the stamp on it and a smirk slowly adorned his face. He took the letter and the little boy knew not to show his fear, but he couldn't help the hammering of his heart. The man didn't pay much attention to it as he opened the letter and started reading it. A few moments passed when he went to his desk and proceeded to take a paper and a quill as he started to write something in response.

The boy stayed in his spot, not knowing if he's needed or not but decided that he should wait for an order. The moments passed and the man was still writing, then he suddenly sprang out of his seat and gave the boy a stack of letters. The boy glanced at the address when the man took hold of his jaw, "curiosity can kill. Now go send this to the address on the letter and make sure to tell the man that takes them to prepare a ship to intercept the Lone Star. And also, tell him that I want Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson to be delivered to me alive and to kill whoever stands in his way. Understood?" The man ordered.

The little boy nodded as best as he could with a hand on his face. Once the hand was gone, the little boy started running again.

---------------

Harry POV:

I sprang up from my laying position to find my arms tied behind my back and I'm not in my room, I'm in the room where Louis and his father were held in. I was confused, why am I here and why am I tied? That's when I remembered what I did to Louis. I gasped and I wanted to call out for Louis to apologize to him or see if he doesn't hate me for the thing I did. But the room I'm in is empty, the sound of the waves outside is the only thing I can hear, I can't even hear Louis' heartbeat and it's making me feel uneasy.