Chapter Twenty Nine.

Harry POV:

Harry POV:

By night-time, it started raining. I have lost the sense of time even though I have been in this room for a few hours at least. The feeling of the rope around my wrist and not being able to hear Louis and now, even detecting his scent is fading. I tried listening in on people talking but all that I've been able to hear is the sound of the rain hitting the ocean. Not knowing what is wrong with me is driving me mad with anxiety.

I took a deep breath and forced my thoughts to try and be logical. As far as Zayn knows, he found the case and injected me twice because, for some reason, the first dose made me attack another vampire. No matter how hard I rake my brain for a memory that indicates obtaining this case I can't seem to find one, the case seems to have materialized out of thin air. I'm not even sure how Zayn knew where to find it or how to use it and when? And why the hell is my powers wearing off? It's not possible for an alleged tranquilizer to do this to any vampire.

The door suddenly opened and I waited for the person to make themselves known. A few seconds later Louis peeped his head, I released a sigh of relief at the sight of him breathing. He fully came in and without saying a word, sat at the far corner of the room. He drew his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around it. My heart broke at the sight of him looking so vulnerable. I gulped the uneasy feeling that coiled in my throat, "I-I'm so sorry, Louis. I don't know what came over me, I still don't understand why did I do what I did!"

Louis looked up at me and his icy blue eyes seemed to freeze me to the core as he regarded me with an untrusting gaze. He sighed, "I don't know what to believe, Harry. I was really scared you seemed almost deaf to my screams and my attempts. It almost looked intentional,"

"I swear it wasn't, Louis! Something seemed to take over me no matter how hard I tried to pull away but it only got stronger." I said, "I don't how to convey my apology and how I didn't intend to hurt that way, but please, Louis, believe that I would never do this to you."

Louis bit his bottom lip as he looked away in thought. I waited for the words that could make me or break me as the rain kept pelting and thunder kept growling in anger. It was a few moments later when Louis finally looked back at me, "I believe that it wasn't in your intention to kill me. And I think you have been locked here long enough for you to realize your mistake. I just really hope you won't do it again," Louis breathed out as he flinched when a lightning hit close by.

I tried to find a comfortable spot to sit in, but it was nearly impossible with my hands tied, "Um, can you untie me?" I asked Louis.

Louis grinned, "no can do. Even though I feel okay with what you did, it's Zayn's orders. And I'm honestly enjoying the sight of you being extremely uncomfortable."

Despite the seriousness of the situation I chuckled at what he said. I glanced out of the window and could see the rain being pushed by the sudden harsh air. I looked back at Louis, "Where is Zayn? Is he steering the ship or what?" I asked, trying to ignore the unsettling feeling beginning in my guts.