Chapter Fifty Two.

The trip to the harbor was quicker than Harry had expected

The trip to the harbor was quicker than Harry had expected. The men guarding the entrance passed their carriage through without bothering to check the men inside. Their carriage went on till it reached a secluded spot on the harbor where it stopped and everyone got out of the box, Harry carrying Louis in his arms.

the air smelled of salt and humidity, a familiar scent to Harry that brought strong nostalgia to him. He breathed in deeply and a faint smile graced his lips, a feeling he forgot that he could ever feel ever since he received the news of his ship crashing. His grip on Louis tightened a little, he misses the feeling of the wooden wheel in his hands, the heaviness of moving the mass to face the wind, untying the rope that held the sails when the sun rose, basking in the morning winds as it whips the sails, inflates them, and moves the ship to wherever the wheel stirs it to.

A hand touched his shoulder gently and woke him up from the trance he was in. He turned around and he was met with Victor's face, "you should get on the ship. We're sailing soon."

Harry nodded and followed Victor to the ship that was the only one parked on this side of the harbor. Harry took notice of the redwood that the ship was made of, the intricate design on the front and back the black writing on the part that was a bit shy from the water. The sight of the vast blueness of the waves, promising him a month or two to reclaim the time he lost spending on land.

He carried Louis to the closest room on the ship, and in his trance, went back to look into the waves and just watch the ocean.

---------

An hour has passed since the ship set sail and was crossing the British Isles at a tremendous speed that made Harry feel as if he was a child looking into the world for the first time. He felt like he could finally let go of every thought and drop them in the ocean like rocks and watch them sink either slowly or as fast as a blink.

He was already feeling better by the time the sun started to set, his love for this world has been restored.

He suddenly felt a presence beside him, so he turned and saw that it was Ishida, clad in his country's garment that was mainly red. They both stayed silent for a few minutes, enjoying the sight of the sea deprived of its vibrant blue color. When Ishida turned to him, "Louis is awake. He isn't feeling well, so I think you might need to go and check on him."

Harry's eyebrows knitted together as he turned around and headed to the room he put Louis in. He opened the door and saw that Victor was there already and at the sound of the door opening they both turned to look at him. Louis looked paler than usual and that worried Harry.

"Harry, just the man I am looking for. Louis needs blood since he hasn't had a proper feeding in a long time I advise you to ask Ishida where he keeps his blood slaves so you can nourish yourself after Louis takes his first fill," he turned to Louis. "I think he would need to have blood at least three times today, so good luck."