Chapter Nine.

Louis POV:

Louis POV:

I was woken up by the dull throbbing in the back of the head. It wasn't painful but it wasn't a thing you could ignore once you realized it's there. Nevertheless, I groaned loudly as I lifted my hand to rub on the painful spot.

As soon as my hand made contact with the wound, it hurt and I could feel something wet surrounding it. I allowed myself to look at the room I'm in and was momentarily worried and shocked. The room did not resemble the one I share with my father, it's a huge space that had some empty or seemed to be empty crates in a corner. There was a partition in another corner that had some clothes resting on the top of it, I tried to remember who wears a blue and yellow shirt but came up blank.

I sighed and soon realized that I'm laying on a mattress, it wasn't a comfy one but it's a mattress, a thing you can lay on. I forgot what I was doing and decided to lay back on it. I moaned as my back relaxed at the soft feeling of the lumpy stuffing. I was too distracted by the feeling of something that's not wood on my back that I didn't hear the sound of a door opening.

I only realized that someone is in the room when I couldn't brush off the feeling that I was being watched. And as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw Harry leaning by the partition that had clothes on it, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked at me with an expressionless face.

I gulped as I slowly sat up. My brain worked in connecting the dots that this is probably Harry's room. I quickly decided to break the thick tension, "w-what happened to me?"

He sighed as he pushed himself away from the wall. I sat as still as I could, for a reason I didn't know.

"Someone in the crew thought you were running away. I am not proud to say that he threw a bag filled with sand and pebbles at you." He said.

I was confused and wanted to roll my eyes at how stupid this crew guy was. Before I knew it I couldn't hold my thought back "how stupid can he get? Where am I supposed to run off to when the closest piece of land is at least two days away."

I grimaced as the words rolled out of my tongue when Harry didn't react in either a negative or a positive way. I looked awkwardly around the room, hoping to find something to say when I remembered that I can leave the room and go back to my father.

I made up my mind to leave. I stood up from the low bed. I could feel my face heating up and my heartbeats race at the prospect of having to pass Harry to get out of the room. I felt like my footing was not right, that the way I was walking seemed wrong with how much I worried over maybe tripping and falling in front of him or the possibility of him saying something that I did not want to hear. I just managed to pass him, I didn't even get the chance to sigh in relief when I felt a big, cold and skinny hand enclose on my shoulder. I could feel my heart plummeting to my stomach.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I-I just wanted to check on my father," I said in hesitation.