Chapter Thirty.

Harry POV:

Harry POV:

I always wonder what a human would be like if he wasn't able to feel. At times, it can be easy to imagine a human as emotionless as a rock and other times I find it hard to imagine a human running around without feeling happy or sad. Feelings are what distinguish humans from animals, even then, animals are capable of feeling some emotions, not as strong as what the humans feel but they are still there. Love, hunger, family, comfort, and companionship is the leading needs in animals. They are basic instinct's an animal is nothing without them. Humans have a much more complex way of feeling, needing and wanting, they all seem the same but they are so different. A feeling can be an organic thing like love and shelter from parents while needing and wanting something is not a thing we are born to feel.

Then comes the topic of expressing those needs. It can be easy to express when someone is feeling happy, sad, angry, and even hunger but love, lust, insecurities are so hard to grasp and express. I tried so hard as a child to learn how to express my love to my mother but I never could go around to doing it no matter how easy it should be. I found it easier to get angry and cause havoc over expressing a deep emotion as love. Now, that I'm older, I understand why it was so hard for me to express my love for my mother because I've always perceived love as an emotion that can put you on the spot, it can weaken you and that weakness can be used against you.

It's exactly what's happening to me in this situation. Louis is sitting with me in the dark room, refusing to tell me why is he crying or why he refuses to light the candle. I knew the moment I confessed my love to Louis that I've been put in a compromising situation that would possibly destroy me and him. Every time I try to extract a word from him he would only cry harder. It's emotionally draining but I can't just stand up and comfort him when I'm basically paralyzed.

"Please, Louis. Tell me what is wrong. Are you injured? Did they do anything to you?" I tried.

Louis didn't say anything and went on crying. I sighed and closed my eyes wishing he would only stop crying and just tell me why is he even in this room if he doesn't wish to talk to me. "L-Louis, please just stop crying. It won't get us out of here and it won't help me and you if you keep on crying like this," I said.

I heard Louis take a deep shaky breath and let it out slowly. He sniffed and I heard him coming closer to where I'm laying. He laid beside me and cuddled into my side, his touch was cold yet it warmed my body to feel him next to me, breathing. It was a few moments of him beside me when he sat up a little and without warning placed his lips on mine.

I didn't expect him to do it but it was a welcomed distraction. I kissed him back, savoring the taste of his lips and the feeling of his stubble scratching my chin and the small puffs of air hitting my cheek. He pulled away a little from our position, I could see in the darkness that his lips were quivering as if on the edge of crying again, "I'm so sorry, Harry for what I'm about to do. I love you and I will not allow anything to prolong your torture. I'm sorry that you bonded with me, despite my feelings, I wish you haven't."