Chapter Eight.

I was thinking, the other day, would you guys and girls mind if I made this an mprg? please give me a feedback on that. I never wrote an mprg so I was thinking of taking a risk and turning this one, if you don't mind of course. 👀

---------------

---------------

Louis POV:

It's ibeen a few hours since the captain and his friend were in the cabin, checking on my father. My stomach keeps growling loudly and painful every few minutes. I secretly hope that someone could hear it and take pity on me, or they would let me out and I could make some edible food.

  I sighed as I crawled to where my father was staring blankly at the wall. I rested my head on his shoulder. The sudden comfort of another human being, a familiar one, made unknown emotions stir in my body till a single tear fell out of nowhere. The wet and hot trail that followed it implored more tears after it, and before I know it, I was sobbing.

  I held on to my father as I kept crying, thinking about my sister and my mother. And how would she react when the news reaches her. Or whether my sister is still alive and well. All I can hope is that they haven't hurt her too badly, or worse, killed her.

I couldn't bare the sudden sorrow and sadness weighing on my hurt just from the thought of it. I allowed myself to cry a little but I suddenly stopped when I heard heavy footsteps coming from the start of the hallway. I sat up a little, hoping that someone is coming into the room I'm in just to distract me a little from my thoughts. I sniffle a little and tried to hold my breath as I heard a key jiggling.

I smiled a little, despite still having wet tear tracks on my cheeks, and watched excitedly as the door was opened a little. There was a moment of silence when the door was suddenly fully open. I stared in confusion as I saw someone I've never seen before. He was tall, had broad shoulder, muscles the size of my thighs, he also had black semi, tall hair that reached the middle of his neck. He looked like he didn't belong on the ship with how clean he looked.

 He looked like he didn't belong on the ship with how clean he looked

He looked between me and my father, then back at me. He came to where I was sitting, he didn't say anything just held my arm and made me stand up with no effort on my behalf. My legs felt like jelly as I tried to find my balance after not being able to stand for so long.