Chapter Fourteen.

Harry POV:

Harry POV:

The smell of the sea and the color of it as the ship broke through it was something I would've appreciated if the sight of it did not trigger in me some unsettling emotion that I can not seem to pinpoint. The preparation for the meeting with the other ships and their captains may not go as easily as I may anticipate. Each one of them has their own opinion on the Prince. They do realize he's an important figure, but some of them may not realize the possible threats that'll come our way if we didn't get Louis back in our possession. I sighed through my nose and pulled my hair back as a gust of wind came from the east. I looked in that direction, knowing that I won't find anything, then turned my head back on the imaginary trail.

I know my mind wants to think of Louis and his well-being, but I can not allow this kind of distraction to slow me down or make me suspect something. Samuel woke up three hours after the ordeal. He said that the blow came from behind and he blacked out. I'm still wondering how could Adrian have climbed through the smallest window in the ship. He's small and thin but not that thin. I pursed my lips at the frustrating idea.

Samuel seems the most affected by what happened than me. I would've said that he feels like it was his fault, but then again it suspicious how roughed up he is about it. Considering his first impression of Louis was not a good one so why does he care so much about the situation? I shook my head and decided that it's better to give it a rest and focus on what to say to the others when we meet.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not notice someone standing beside me. I glanced at them and was not surprised to see Dean standing beside me, looking at the ocean as the ship broke through it. I looked back at the scene and waited for him to say something. It took him less than a moment to say something, "when will be arriving at our destination, sir?"

I glanced at him again, "we will reach it in days time, that's if the weather stays as it is."

He nodded then moved his weight to his left leg. "We will get Louis back. I know you might think the others won't bother to try or want to go against Adrian, but what I know is that they seek revenge over the fact that they lost."

I took every word he said with as much focus as I can put. The images of Louis dropping towards the knife, unconscious, still haunted my thoughts. I finally nodded in agreement, making sure not to say anything on the matter.

---------

It took us a good two days to reach where we were heading. It's a dreary quite little town on the coast of Ireland. There's nothing much to it but it brought back memories of me hiding in it, away from the Royal court officials back when I ran away. It might've seemed a bit extreme at the time but I was a trusted servant, not just a working one.

I breathed in the fresh yet still salty air as we started docking the ship. I have not eaten any decent meal for a good eleven hours. The village is a timid one, it's the kind that does not accept having new people stop by them, let alone pirates. I sighed as I looked around the surprisingly sunny weather and the shiny surface of the water.