Chapter Forty Nine.

Third POV:

Third POV:

Harry was at some beach. The waves were softly lapping at the muddy ground that it kept reaching to. The crescent moon was high in the sky, shining a faint light on the water and making it look like melted, cold silver instead of the firey, red golden color that the sun provided. He wished he was here in the morning instead of at night, then again he wished to do and see many things.

The guilty feeling of wishing to be somewhere else but by Louis's side weighed heavily in his stomach. It felt wrong but the feeling felt fake as if he was unintentionally forcing himself to feel bad about something so selfish. He sighed as he took closer steps to where the, almost bored, waves were touching the beach. The tips of the waves were touching his shoes but he did not care for them, he wadded more into the water and he watched in mild interest the water wrapping around his legs and drenching his black suit pants he was wearing when he was taking that walk with Louis. His thoughts drifted to the image of Louis, kneeling on the dirty ground and his red tears falling rapidly from his cheeks and coloring the old leafs by his knee in darker colors. It felt as a final effort from his brain to feel some kind of regret or an emotion, but that attempt failed.

A sudden idea fluttered in his mind, the idea can help both of them get rid of this mess and start all over again. He really hopes it might actually help them, then again he's stupid for letting Louis in the state he is in and ignoring the fact that he might do something and just like that, a lightness in his stomach triggered a panicked feeling that coursed from his stomach to his head. The sight of the ocean did not soothe him as he turned around and sped through the woods. He hopes he isn't too far from home.

------------

When Louis finally reached the house he could tell that Harry was nowhere in sight or inside the house. He felt weak as he thought of Harry and the fact that he needed blood after shedding so many tears. He ignored the feeling in favor of climbing the stairs and opening the door. He sensed Niall's scent in the house and turned to his right to see him sitting in one of the sofa's that littered the room.

They were staring at each other silently. Louis wasn't sure if he should tell him of what happened or if he heard it all, he hoped he wouldn't have to relive the event so soon. He turned around to avoid any communication but was stopped by Niall calling for him. He still didn't turn to face him and he wasn't surprised to hear footsteps coming behind him, a sudden fear bubbled in his heart but he ignored it.

He stayed put, waiting for what Niall wanted to say and he didn't have to wait long, "Louis, I was walking by and heard what you have told Harry. Lestat and the others will not like that. Now, I am not going to expose you to them but they are bound to know. But before they do, I would like you to come with me for a few minutes; it's important if you want to know why Harry is acting the way he is."