Chapter Fifty Four.

Harry was pacing back and forth in the hallway that is outside their room. He was worried out of his mind by the fact that Louis is having a baby and right here on the ship. They were all in the dark about what could this baby look like or what would it be since his parents aren't even human. Harry feels as if he shouldn't worry about these things but the problem lies in the fact that he just came to terms with the fact that he's actually going to be able to be in a position he has wished to be in while giving up on it during the same time.

He stopped his pacing and decided to go back into the room and be there for Louis. He was faced with Victor trying to open the door and looked relieved upon seeing him.

"Harry, this is no time for you to be wandering around. Louis needs more blood, hope you fed well earlier," Victor worriedly informs Harry as he grimaces at Louis extremely pale complexion.

Harry nodded without saying a word as he got closer to Louis, who had a pained expression on his face and bit into his wrist. Louis eagerly lapped up the blood Harry was giving him.

Harry sat on the edge of the bed, face pale with fear and worry at the state Louis was in. He hoped that nothing would happen to Louis and the baby if anything were to happen to them he doesn't know what he will do.

He heard Victor curse loudly as he pushed his grey hair back, "I can't find the vile's!"

"What is in them?" Harry asked.

"I've made a special potion of some kind to avoid the same mistake that happened with Niall's parents happen to Louis. I know I bought more than enough since they need to be given every hour and we still haven't finished two hours for them to be gone!" Victor explained as he kept looking inside the bag.

Harry's fear increased at the worry on Victor's face, it didn't suit him since he barely had any expression but a smirk or a sneer. To see him actually worried unsettled Harry further than he liked.

"Go check in your room or maybe you put it in another bag?" Harry tried to help as he winced a little at the slightly increased pressure on his wrist.

Victor began to shake his head in denial when he suddenly stopped and stood up, "oh no, he can't do that!" Victor exclaimed at no one as he stormed out of the room.

Harry sat in his position, not knowing what to do or say. He looked at Louis and the fear managed to dissipate a little as he saw him with his eyes closed, despite the pained expression on his face still there.

He took his hand and held Louis's cold ones, rubbing his thumb over his skin, just to try and reassure himself.

----

Victor dashed into Ishida's main room, distressed and angry. Hoping with all his might that Ishida didn't repeat the same thing he did before, but was let down when he saw him in his chair, smirking.

"Where the hell have you hid my stuff?" Victor seethed the question.

Ishida shrugged, "I have no idea what you are speaking of."

"Stop pretending, Ishida. It doesn't suit you to act, I suspected you in the case of Niall but I thought it was all in my head when his mother only needed one more vile to keep her past the danger zone when that vile disappeared so suddenly. Then you somehow convinced Wilson to kill the father with a really ridiculous reason that God knows how he believed, and now, since it's different and we aren't dealing with a woman you aren't sure the number of viles to take so you took most of them just so he can die earlier!" Victor quickly and heatedly explained.