Chapter Thirty Nine.

Third POV:

Third POV:

          There was a moment of deep silence that it was almost deafening when it was broken by Harry laughing loudly. Everyone turned to look at him as he continued to laugh, their expressions ranged from surprised to indifferent. Louis was just as surprised by the words Wilson said that he thought he would laugh too, but Wilson's face remained the same and did not indicate that he was jesting. The sound of birds and the rustling of Leafs was the only thing heard, besides the sound of Harry's laughter.

          A few moments passed when Harry finally stopped laughing, "d-do you expect me to believe such lies, Wilson? You must be out of your mind!"

          Wilson glared at him and was about to argue back but Ishida put a hand on his shoulder. Ishida maneuvered through the furniture and stood in front of Harry, Harry looked up at him with a look that implied that he was on their lies. Ishida was smirking and before anyone could say anything, his hand struck Harry's cheek with enough force to turn his head and momentarily reddened his cheek. Louis gasped while the rest did not react to the slap. Ishida grabbed hold of Harry's hair and pulled his head back forcefully, "I understand that Wilson has spewed some lies to you but this one is far from a lie. Your mother brought you and your brother into this world, but Edward, your brother, wasn't breathing so, naturally, your mother thought he was dead so she told the midwife to bury him. But your mother did not see the faint pulse in his neck, and the midwife was never able to conceive a child of her own, so she neglected to tell your mother of that small yet important detail. She went to a different village after that and raised your brother as if he was her own."

          "He grew up shielded in the protectiveness of his mother that only grew weaker as he grew older.  A year before she met her demise, he was ordered to participate in the Seven Year's War in 1760. He was immediately sent off to India to help take down the French colonies there, and I happened to be present at the battle of Wandiwash, I wasn't there in support of the French or the British troops, I just wanted to witness the unfolding of events, for I was extremely bored of the battles in Prussia and no one seemed to catch my eye. But Edward was a different case before the battle took place, I saw him moving between the soldiers and encouraging them to be brave and not fear what might unfold, even the Captain did not say as much as Edward has said. Edward was very excited to get into the battle and win their war and he proved to be a very strong man, killing everyone that tried to take aim at him. I was perched on a tree that was close enough to see the battleground yet concealed as to not allow anyone to see me. I remained there, observing Edward throughout and I greatly admired his fervor and I could see the sight of death did not disturb him as it did to his fellow soldiers who fought but were reluctant to cause death. When the last hour came, Edward was struck with a deadly blow at his back he fell unmoving instantly. The man who delivered the stab contented with him not moving and left, but I could still hear his heart beating wildly in his chest the soldier struck a nerve but that nerve only paralyzed him. I came down from my mount and dragged his body far from the sight of his comrades and watched the triumph of the British side." (p.s: the troops in that battle were Indian but let's pretend that there were some who were British)