Chapter Twenty.

Harry POV:

Harry POV:

I was watching over the ocean when I caught the scent of Louis moving from the room. I stood still and waited for his scent to stop but it did not till he reached the kitchen and was mixed with other smells. I closed my eyes as my mind kept telling me to follow the scent and see what he was doing, but I had to fight back. So I remained on deck for at least a minute before my mind won and I raced down to the rooms under the deck.

The first thing my hearing caught was the muffled sound of crying. My eyebrows were raised slightly in surprise at the sound. I quickened my steps to the sound and saw Samuel come out of his room as he followed me. I could hear the tail-ends of what Louis' father was saying and it felt like a bucket of ice cold water fell on me. I could still hear Louis crying in pain; or is it heartbreak?

I was standing in my spot for what felt like an hour but it was only for a few seconds when I opened the door, but my mind was numb and my body seemed to be working on its own. I took in the sight of Louis crying in the corner and his father, who had a smirk on his lips as if the crying was music to his ears. I could feel sudden anger rise up in my body and without thinking, I strode to the king and with an act filled with rage, I slapped him. His smirk fell and I crouched down to his level with a snare pulled tight on my face. The fear was radiating off of him like a perfume, and I took the few seconds to bask in it.

"The first thing you do, once you restored your health, is to hurt the only person who cared about your stupid condition and your well-being. You are a disgrace and a fucking low-life for doing that. I despise you and what you have done," I am vaguely aware of Samuel taking Louis out of the room, and with him, part of my anger seemed to follow.

I stood up and took a step back from him. I shook my head and tried to find something to say other than the random and pointless questions floating about in my head. I took a deep breath and focused more on my surroundings.

"Why are doing this, William?" I asked.

He looked at me for a long time with an expression of a child being refused a toy, "what exactly are you aiming at? I have done a lot of things, so specify."

I rolled my eyes at his antics, "you've always been like this, William. Are you proud of the things you've done? Did you honestly think that I wouldn't attempt at killing you for the way you killed my whole family? Did you really believe that I won't ever come at you and destroy your own family? Do you really think you can walk out of this intact?" I fired away at him as the emotions mixed in within me with every question.

He remained silent but his eyes still stared at me with no traces of remorse. I could feel my anger rising and raging like a beast wanting to be unleashed. "I did think all of these things were going to happen. I must admit that I thought they would happen on land, not at sea. But still, I did foresee this happening. I also think it's only right to admit that I do not regret half of the things I've done. The order of me killing your family was seriously uncalled for and was made in a moment of childish anger. I know my words will not bring them back, nor help in any way, but I just wanted you to know that the guilt of what I've done always ate at me." He said with his head bowed down, but he could not fool me.