Chapter Thirteen.

Louis POV:

Louis POV:

My body felt weak. My mind felt like it was vapour and my thoughts seemed drunk. I could barely move my fingers or even open my eyes. The place I'm in seemed awfully quite. That's when I suddenly realised I'm not sleeping on hardwood, I'm sleeping on an actual bed. I slowly opened my eyes, it adjusted quickly with the low light in the room. My eyes winded in surprise when I saw the pink fabrics nailed to the wooden wall. I looked down and saw that even my bed is in pink. My heart started beating quickly which made me wince when I felt a sting travel from my neck and sending signals to my nerves. I sighed shakily as the memories of what happened started coming back to me. The fear suddenly set in. A fear not like the one I had when I was in Harry's ship.

I wasn't able to dwell on that thought when the door was opened softly and an old women came through. She's holding a tray filled with what seemed like edible food. She looked at me, looked at the state I'm in then she came close to the bed, laid the tray on the floor by the bed.

"I'm Matilda. I'll be your personal cook from now on. Anything you would like to me to cook just say so dear." She sweetly said.

I couldn't help the tear that stung my eyes and fell on the pillow. Her way of talking reminded me of my mother and how always worried she was of me when I forget to eat. I did my best to nod in my position and she smiled at me with petty.

"Do you think you can sit up, love?"

I shook my head no and with it came a painful sob that turned into a cough.

"Oh, dear." She whispered as she bent down and tried to make me sit up. I did so with much difficulty as a weird sensation of my mind melting into my skull and turning into liquid. I closed my eyes against my will as I held a hand to my forehead. Matilda moved away as I leaned against the wooden wall. She sat on the edge of the bed and started spoon-feeding me. It tasted much better than the food that I was forced to eat at Harry's ship and I'm so glad I'm finally eating actual food. The hot soup soothed my throat and restored some of my senses and I started thinking logically about where am I? and who was the guy that took me?

I swallowed the last sip of the soup and felt a bit apprehensive about asking her those questions, but I quickly decided to ask and hope that she has an answer to my questions.

"Um, who i-is the man that took me, if you don't mind telling me?" I quickly stuttered out.

She looked at me then looked back to the door, "I am sorry your highness but the master will be meeting with you in a few minutes. He is very excited to meet you." She said in a soft, loving tone.

"Oh, before I forget. There are new fresh clothes in the closet, might not be the perfect fit, but I believe you can manage. And if you need to have a bath, It'll be ready once your meeting with master ends." She smiled and walked out of the room.