Chapter Six.

Harry POV:

I barged into my study room as I threw my hat on the table in anger. Liam was hot on my heels as he looked with a worrisome look on his features. I ignored him as I started to pace the room, tugging on my hair while doing so. Liam seemed to be holding back his tongue in fear of me going off on him, I sighed and decided it's best to sit down.

I moved to my seat and plopped heavily on it as I massaged my temples. "I bit him.. I bloody was not supposed to do such thing!" I exclaimed loudly.

Liam looked at me for a moment, "Captain, I am sure you had your reason."

I let my hand fall loudly on the table, it creaked at the amount of pressure on it but soon settled, "I thought the same. But it did not make any sense how good his blood tasted." I paused as I realized what the muffled mantra going on in my head said, "I would not refuse the opportunity of doing it again."

Liam was speechless for a few moments, "Excuse me, Captain, but why are you worried about one bite?"

I looked at him in shock. He was right, why do I care that I bit him and enjoyed it? It's not as if I'm going to end his life now. I shook my head in amusement as I exhaled in relief, "you are right. I do not understand why did I fee like that." I said.

Liam chuckled as relief swept on his features, "captain, can I be excused?"

I nodded as he scurried out of the room. I bit my lip in worry as I thought about how worried I felt when I came in, it does anything to settle my mind. Why did I feel this passionately about him? why do I care about his health?

It did not make any sense and it only made me feel on edge.

------------

Louis POV:

  Louis could feel his mind waking up. It was a very annoying and discomforting feeling as I wished for my brain to shut down again. I groaned as I tried to move a bit but ended up hearing my shoulder popping as a stingy and painful feeling throbbed across my shoulder.

  I tried to sit up but failed miserably. Instead, I ended up falling on my back with my tied hands lodged uncomfortably between the floor and my body. As the thought of being tied up came into light, I realized what happened to me and the reason why I was unconscious in the first place came rushing in my head. I slowly closed my eyes as I turned my head in where I thought my father would be, and I wasn't surprised to see him deep in sleep, the little round window showing that it is night.

  I took a few deep breaths as I tried to push myself to sit up again. And after a few painful attempts, I managed to slither my way to lean on the wooden wall. I sighed in relief as sweat rolled down my temples and stopping at the collar of my dress.

  I could feel the bite mark stinging more as some sweat drops rolled over it. I had to bite down my annoyance and pain as I was too conscious of the sweat that rolled down. I tilted my head to the side in an effort to rub the sweat away from the wound, and it worked. I threw my head back in relief and soon started wishing for something to happen.

I stared in boredom as my father slept uncomfortably by the wall opposite me, I watched as the night grew darker outside the window, I heard rather than watched as some men started shuffling outside the room I was in. I sighed as my stomach grumbled painfully at not having food for over a day. I shifted in my position and tried to do anything to lessen the pain in my stomach and the throbbing in my shoulder.

It was a few moments later when I heard a key being jammed into the keyhole of the room I'm in. I held my breath, waiting to see who could it be when the door opened and a man came shuffling in holding an almost rusty tray. My nose instantly scrunched at the look of it but nonetheless waited to see what's on it. The guy looked around the room, his eyes fell on my father first and after a moment of silence, as his eyes lingered on my father, his eyes shifted on me as I raised one eyebrow at his weird behavior. He cleared his throat, seemingly not expecting me to be awake before he dropped the plate in front of me.

The tray had some kind of a soup that looked like water and a piece of bread that, just by looking at it, looked like a rock. I looked up at the guy, "excuse me. Am I supposed to be eating this.. thing?"

The guy looked taken back by my tone, "yes. You are supposed to be eating this. Is it not good?" He worriedly asked.

"Do you see me eating it with my hands tied behind me?" I said in disbelief at his question.

"Ooohh! Right, that's why." He chuckled to himself.

I shook my head at his stupidity and waited for him to untie my hands. Once he was finished, he stood up and leaned against the door. I waited for him to leave, or do something other than stare at me intently, but he didn't budge and stood there waiting for me to eat in front of him.

  "Is there any reason as to why you are waiting?" I asked.

  "Oh, the captain ordered me to stay and keep an eye on you in case you decided to just get out." He replied cheerfully.

  "Well tell your thick captain that even if I managed to get out of a locked door, where in gods earth am I running off to? The water?" I retorted.

  The guy seemed flabbergasted at what I said then seemed to think deep for a moment, "so, are you going to eat?"

  I shook my head as I looked down at the still watery soup, I poked the bread with my finger and it was as solid as a rock. "Don't you have something to eat other than this questionable selection? I am a human after all and would get sick if this gets into my system."

  He looked regretful for a few seconds, "I'm sorry sir, but this is all we've got. We are vampires after all."

  "Ugh, whatever. Take this food. I'm not hungry anymore." That was a lie, I really hope no one can hear my tummy grumbling.

  The guy shrugged and took the tray. I was silently praying that the guy would forget that he's still untied when he suddenly turned around and rushed back to where I was sitting. He chuckled at the look on my face and proceeded to tie my hands again.

  "Captain would kill me if he saw that I forgot to tie you." The guy said, uneasily.

  "Yeah, I'm sure of it," I said in a bored tone.

  I groaned as he left the room and locked the door. When will this end? I hope my sister is okay and not in any pain. But knowing these savages, she's probably hurt, just like me.

  I sighed as I leaned my head back again on the wall and tried not to get too anxious at the possibility of my sister being hurt. Soon enough, I was falling back to sleep as lack of food caught up with me.

------

This was a filler. It's not that good but I'm going on a five days trip and didn't want to keep anyone waiting. So yeah 😊

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

^_^