Chapter Forty Four.

Third POV:

Third POV:

It's been three days since Lestat and Edward have stayed in their house. Harry is enamored by the presence of his brother and how much they can go on talking. He mainly stuck with Edward and ignored Lestat and Lestat seemed content with it. But Harry couldn't help but notice that Louis was avoiding being in the same room as Lestat or even Edward. He asked him a couple of times but the answer was always the same.

He was sitting in the garden with Edward while Louis was tending to a wild, pink Hydrangea that stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of the still bare trees. It must have grown out when the snow melted.

The sun was still high in the sky as he and Edward were sitting and just admiring the weather

The sun was still high in the sky as he and Edward were sitting and just admiring the weather. The sun rays were casting orange light that did not cast enough warmth against the cold atmosphere that comes with winter, but none of them really minded. Louis was kneeling by the flower and touching random parts of each group and occasionally pouring water near the roots. He was wearing a billowy white shirt and a black trouser, the shirt was possibly Harry's since when he kneels he looks like a small, soft cloud lost on the earth.

A cold breeze whipped soundlessly through the forest, only rustling the blades of grass. Edward sighed and it seemed to echo through the corners of the world, "it must be nice not caring about time and getting old or missing out on things."

Harry smiled softly, "yeah, it is nice. But let's hope people are smart enough not to take the criminal approach to it."

"How so?"

"Well, I have taken the same approach when I was certain that I have all the time in my hand to do anything I desired. That helped me kill as many as I did back when I owned a ship. All I kept thinking is why care about anything if I'm going to stay alive for as long as possible."

Edward gazed at his brother with a sad smile but said nothing. They both turned their eyes to Louis who stopped watering the flower and was looking closely at one of its leafs. Harry chuckled fondly at how cute his mate is, he was content with freezing time on this scene and repeating this day and bask in how calm it is. The calm was suddenly interrupted by a loud yawn coming from the porch. Everyone in the yard looked back and saw Lestat stretching, his hands stretched above his head. Harry rolled his eyes while Edward smiled at the action.