Chapter Eleven.

Louis POV:

Louis POV:

I did not believe my ears when I heard the words come out of Harry's mouth. I felt light and that I could hug everyone I saw, even when they were giving me weird looks, I just felt happy and I could not contain it as I skipped to the kitchen. Hoping that there might be something to possibly cook up.

I was about to reach the kitchen as I felt the sun rays hit my skin when I stopped. I looked down at what I was wearing, the dirty long white shirt I had ever since I was put on this ship I scrunched up my nose in disgust as the thought that I forgot about taking a bath. I retraced my steps back to Harry's room, I hesitantly knocked on the wooden door and waited for an answer. It did not come. I looked at the door as the sound of the ship breaking into the waves seemed to get louder the more I tried to listen. I bit the corner of my lip and decided to forget about asking him for a bath for a later time.

I headed to the kitchen, Harry said that they'll be stopping at some port, that he did not say the location of, and stock up on food. I'm not sure if we're close to it or have a while to come by it, my stomach is basically shrinking on itself and my clothes are beginning to become like a tent on me. I decided to ask one of the men to see if they knew if we were close or not.

I entered the kitchen and found it to be empty, I went to the room beside it, that I did not know what it had, and knocked. There was no sound in response to my knock so I knocked again. I sighed in exasperation and knocked harder on the door. I put my ear on it and heard someone groan and some shuffling followed. I made sure to back away from the door as it swung open to reveal a shirtless Dean.

I felt my cheeks grow hot as he rubbed his eyes and squinted at me, "what do you want? make it quick too

I felt my cheeks grow hot as he rubbed his eyes and squinted at me, "what do you want? make it quick too." He said.

I gulped a little lump in my throat and I wanted to hit myself for not considering this scenario. I forgot what I wanted to say for a moment and I was blankly staring at his abdomen. He cleared his throat and my eyes snapped to him, he didn't look that much in a hurry. I suddenly felt self-conscious over the way I looked. I looked down to the floor as I remembered what I wanted to say.