EPILOGUE PART TWO:

TWO YEARS AND A FEW MONTHS LATER

Songs For Chapter:

Touch It By Ariana Grande

"Ain't nobody gonna touch it, touch it."

Let Me Love You By Justin Bieber FT DJ Snake

"It's been a hell of a ride, driving the edge of a knife. Never let you go, never let me down."

Choose whatever song, lol. Touch it by Ariana Grande if you want emotional. And Let me love you, if you want more upbeat.

(Lea's Pov)

"Drew, Mason Miller!" I yelled, my frustration getting the better of me. A groan of annoyance entered my ears as my seven seven year old son, pouted at me.

"Go get ready for you brother's birthday party!" I scolded him. He opened his mouth to protest, but when he caught the deadly look I was giving him, he gave up, huffing and walking away with sagged shoulders.

Kids.

It never failed to amaze me at how similar he was to his father. As two years went by, his hair had grown a little longer and he began styling it like his dad. His blue orbs became even more sharper, ringing out a color of green. I just knew as he got older, his eyes would frequently change color. 

And it wasn't their similar looks which gave away their relation, it was how they both shared the same personality. Childish, cocky at times, caring, and down right the most loving person out there. 

Sighing, I rubbed my throbbing temple, and turned on my heels, ready to make my way downstairs. It was only when I heard the familiar voice belonging to my daughter, call me, I stopped and turned directions.

Pursing my lips, I knocked on her bedroom door, only for her to open it straight away.

I was met with a frown, furrowed brows and a desperate glint of annoyance waving across her eyes.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked, finding myself frowning, too. She walked further into her room, pouting as she sat down on her princess bed. I glanced around her purple and pink colored room. It was princess-themed, with crowns drawn on the ceiling, a fluffy cream colored carpet and a large pink bed, situated in the middle of the room.

It was every little girl's dream.

"I can't find anything to wear!" She sighed. My frown deepened and I made my way over to her large closet. Various sorts of clothing were lined up, from skirts, dresses, shirts to jeans - all of it neatly sorted out.

"Really?" I asked her sarcastically. A huff left her lips, making me roll my eyes playfully. With a soft sigh, I made my way over to her, sitting down beside her.

"Wear anything, honey. You'll look beautiful. Plus, we're just going over to Grandma and Grandpa's house." I told her. She shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest.

"But there's going to be people there." She argued. 

"So? It doesn't matter, Sophia. Just wear anything, nobody will think too much of it." I reassured her, drawing her into my arms and running a hand through her hair. Sighing, she slowly nodded.