The Truth Comes With Patience.

when I woke up both Keegan and Declan were gone. I went to jump into the shower. The warm water sprinkled down my back making the coldness I had disappear, I held my chest thinking of my future. Do I really want to be a stay at home mom? Do I really want to not go to college? I have so many hopes and dreams but it's so hard with having a child. He goes to school, he goes to friends house, but I don't even know what I want to be. I'm so smart and so driven to do something with my life but I just don't think I can do it. I stop the thoughts that play in my head and get out of the shower. I walked to my fully clothed closet and picked out my outfit.

I walked downstairs to grab pizza from when Declan and I went out

I walked downstairs to grab pizza from when Declan and I went out. "Hey cutie" Declan said coming down the stairs. I groan at the names he calls me. "you're annoying." He grabbed the piece of pizza out of my hand and took a big bite out of it "what the fuck Declan! That was mine!" I spat. He took another bite "technically it's mine, this is my house" I threw the box down on the counter and walked away. "You're such a dick" he smirked "my dick is awesome, so thank you" he started laughing.

I laid on my bed and went on twitter. I saw I had 2 notifications, it was Justin and Sofia following me. I don't know how they found me but oh well. I decided to DM Sofia.

@LiaMarie✨: hey!
@princesssof👑: omg, hey girl!
@LiaMarie: wanna hang out!?
@princesssof👑: omg, I'm literally so happy rn! Yes of course!!💁🏽
@LiaMarie✨: haha, I'll pick you up! Send me your address 💋

I texted Declan I was leaving until Keegan came home from school. I grabbed my purse and left.

"Hey bitch!" Sofia yelled from her front door. I rolled down my window to scream hi back. She laughed as she walked to the car "hey! What do you want to do?" She said excitedly. I turned on the radio and said "there's a pizza place I tried yesterday with Declan, wanna go there?" She started signing "I know what you did last summer" by Shawn Mendes while shaking her head yes. I decided to sing along with her. We were signing on the top of our lungs until we got to the pizza place. "oh my god! I love this place!" I smiled at my achievement. "Let's go!" She demanded. we went in and was seated right away.

"Do you like him Lia?" She asked about Declan for the fifth time today. I shrugged my shoulders "I don't like, like him but I do care about him. In the week that I've lived there, he has definitely became someone important. But he's more of a brother than anything. Plus, Keegan sees him as an uncle. And he's a player so Im not trying to get hurt" I explained truthfully while taking a bite of my food.

*Declan'sPOV*

"Dude, have you told her this?" Justin said. I grabbed my hair and pulled out of stress. "No, I didn't even know until yesterday when we figured out we went to school together." He stood up and put his hands in his pockets "D, you gotta tell her." I started pacing the room. How could I tell her this? I don't even know how to bring it up. "How? She clearly doesn't remember. I obviously wasn't that bad to her" she started chuckling "dude, you pushed her into lockers, and made her high school experience a living hell. She has to remember." He explained. "But she hasn't said anything. She didn't even know who I was" I said to him. He sat in front of me and said "listen, if you have feelings for this girl then you need to tell her and you need to tell her about high school" woah. Feelings? Does he think that's why I told him? "Hold up dude, I never said I had feelings for Lia. I'm Declan Demarco for crying out loud. I don't have feelings for girls. I fuck and leave, nothing more" he tapped my shoulder "whatever you say dude". I just huffed to myself.

*Lia'sPOV*

"Bye!" We said together. I drove back home knowing Keegan will be home soon. I saw down the street his bus and I picked up the speed a little bit. I got out of the car right when I reached the drive way "hey baby!" He ran off the buses steps into my arms "sissy!" he yelled in my ear. "Hey guys, why don't you come in for dinner, ya?" Veronica shouts from the kitchen window. I sat Keegan down and took his hand "come on silly" we started skipping to the kitchen. "Lia sit next to me!" He says while laughing. "You already know I will honey" we all sat down at the table, passing the food to one another. "How was everyone's day?" Veronica said smiling at us. We all said good in sync and began eating.

   I was left alone with Declan to pick up after dinner. "You need help baby girl?" He smirked at me. "Don't call me that Declan" I glared at him "anything but that" he took the plates from me "okay sweetheart" I groan "or that." And he still continues to bug me "okay, how about doll face, sweet cheeks, sunshine?" I roll my eyes and finish washing the dishes "absolutely not sunshine" he laughs "sugar plum?" I almost died when he called me that "um ya, how about killing me instead?" He whines "you're no fun, how about big lips Lia?" he laughs at his joke. But I on the other hand did not. It hit me, I know exactly who he is. I don't know how it took me this long to recognize who Declan is. "excuse me, I need a moment to myself" I say trying to hold in the tears. I ran upstairs to my room "Lia, wait, I'm sorry" I ignored him, I really had no words for him anymore.

As I lay here in my bed I think of all the terrible things he put me threw during high school. I look at the scar he has left on me to remind me everyday. He controlled my last four years of school. Every night I would come home crying in pain from all the lockers he locked me in and pushing me on the floor, etc. I don't know how someone could be so cruel. It was always him and his buddies. They all would pick on girls who weren't their type. I knew from the start I shouldn't of began being Declan's friend. I will never, ever forgive him for what he did to me.

Declan is a terrible person and I hate him.

________________________________
Check out my other story's ❤️️

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Please vote, comment and share 💓

Xoxo 💋-Aryanna