Epilogue.

After a few months of nonsense fights, flirts, cuddles, and kisses? I have fallen in love with Declan John Demarco. We have been together now for 5 years in counting and I have to say, it's been the best five years of my life. My parents? Are still very much alive. Keegan, well, he's a 13 year old boy and trust me, he shows it. I'm patiently waiting for Declan to come home from work to tell him the good news. I finished setting up the dinner table and sat and waited. "I'm home baby girl!" He said in his cheerful voice. Oh how I've missed him. I ran over to him and threw my arms around his neck. He kissed me softly, I took my hands from his neck and wrapped them around his strong waist. I started kissing on his neck and now, he gets the damn hint to drop his briefcase. "Woah there tiger, what's going on?" I pouted "you love me, right?" I asked. He looked at me as if I asked the most stupidest question in the world. "Lia, I told you this 6 years ago and everyday since then. I love you more than anything in this world" I smiled brightly. I grabbed his arm and sat him in his assigned seat. "Baby, Declan. I love you more than anything as well but I need to know you're with me forever" he started to stand up but I lifted my hand up signaling him to stop "you're going to want to sit down for this one." I say sternly. He is so confused, I love this. "Baby girl, I'm not leaving you. Ever." I pulled my hair back into a high bun. "I'm pregnant" I say with happiness. His jaw is touching the ground. "Are you serious?" He says getting up walking closer to me. I shook my head vigorously, almost gave myself a concussion. Just kidding, I'm dramatic, deal with it for one more chapter. "Oh my god. I'm, I'm so happy!" He said picking me up and spinning me around. "Finally you say something" i said as in beginning spun. He sets me down, and gets on one knee "I was going to ask you tonight and this gives me more reasons to do so." He said with pure bliss in his eyes. "Lia Marie Bennett, I've loved you for 6 years now baby girl and I want to love you for 60 more. Please do the great honor" I couldn't let him finish! "Yes, yes, yes!" I scream. He slid over to my stomach and kissed the baby, then stood up and kissed me deeply which turned into more then just kissing.

  Declan and Lia were married a year after. They ended up having twins, a girl named Ellie-Marie and a boy named Elliot. Sofia and Alex got married two years after Lia and Declan did. Sofia went to the doctors to get sperm so she was able to get pregnant. They gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who they named her Adrian. The soon, adopted a little boy, they named Keegan, after kiss brother. Justin and Charley, have not yet tied the knot but they definitely will soon. Charley found out she was not able to have children so they adopted a set of triplets of two boys and one little angel. The boys names were Eric and Shawn and the girls name was, Ana.

They were all so proud of the life they all lived. They all kept in touch and never were apart. They all grew old and wrinkly and all died together. Their children will live their legacies and live up to their dreams.

Thank you for joining their journey❤️

_______________________________
Xoxo 💋- Aryanna