Fifteen.

New Orleans, Louisiana
The next day...

BREAKING: New Orleans Pelicans star Khari Valentine has been arrested and charged with assault on New York Knicks' star, Duane Guerra

BREAKING: New Orleans Pelicans star Khari Valentine has been arrested and charged with assault on New York Knicks' star, Duane Guerra. The former teammates has reportedly had another scuffle in Guerra's home last week. The reason for the assault is unknown right now. Story is still developing.

"Khari has had a history dating back to college. He was charged with assault his freshman year of college for beating a guy in a burger joint. Of course those charges were dismissed, but still, he has to chill out. He was in the headlines for fighting Portland's center, Bumpy Daniels. What you fighting for? You got everything you need. A beautiful wife, kids, everything. It's senseless."

"We don't know the full story, but you're right. It doesn't matter how good of a player you are. These teams don't mind cutting you if you bringing bad publicity. He just signed a big contract to go back home and play in front of his family. He's the leader of the team. He needs to be smarter."

"That's why he's the villain. Many players consider him the Joker."

"Listen, he's still young. He's what? 24, 25. He still has some growing up to do. Khari is too smart to put himself in this situation. Let's wait until the details come out before we paint him as anything."

New Orleans Pelicans PR: The team will have no comments on Khari's legal situation until all of the details are given.

Khari turned off the tv, and sat back on the bed. Placing his head into his hands, he sighed heavily. He had just got home from posting bail. He wasn't sure how things had gotten to this point. But, he really didn't enjoy the extra attention. He didn't want his family in the media. He'd done a good job of staying out of the light in a negative way, but this one would stick. He was one of the biggest athletes in the world. This was a bad look.

Malia stood in the door, and leaned against the wall with her arms folded. Khari had been quiet since he had gotten home. It bothered her because she knew he was upset. She didn't like seeing him this way. "Khari.." She quietly called out.

Slowly, Khari removed his head out of his hands and looked up at her. Her heart broke when she noticed the redness in his eyes and the fresh tears that fell down his cheeks. She walked over to where he was sitting, and moved into his lap. "What happened to us?" He asked quietly as he sniffled.

She began to play with the curls on his head, and shrugged her shoulders a little. "I'm not sure.." She mumbled. "I guess we allowed other people into our marriage.. It was just supposed to be you, I, and God. We strayed away.." She looked at him.