Twenty Two.

Germany
Three weeks later...
Basketball Camp

"How was first day of camp? What did you guys accomplish?" One of the reporters asked while Khari got dressed

"Umm." He pondered, slipping on his shirt. "Defense, defense. We feel like we can score if we play defense and create turnovers. Get out and run so we can get easy buckets. That's where the focus was today. It was a good day and I can't wait to get better with these guys."

"Do you like the fact that you guys get to train outside of the United States?"

Khari shrugged his shoulders, and leaned against the locker. "I mean, it really doesn't matter to me. However, it does get us a chance to bond as a team. Chemistry is gonna be important for us as we go along and hopefully win a championship."

"What does it mean to have added Ty in the summer?"

He scratched the back of his head, and laughed a little. "He ain't nobody." He joked, causing everyone to laugh. "Nah, seriously, he gives us a different dynamic, ya know? He's a true playmaking guard who's really unselfish. With him running the show, everyone on the team knows that he's willing to give them the ball."

"What do you feel like your team needs from you the most?"

"I'm just here to do whatever these guys need me to do." He looked at the reporter. "If I gotta score 50 one night, I'ma score 50. Pass, play defense, block shots, score, whatever. I'm willing to do."

"This summer was kind of bad for you, reputation wise. Do you think that will become a distraction? With you and your wife reportedly splitting up?"

"No distractions. Next question."

"Coach says that you're not really in basketball shape. Did you tell any difference?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "Like brother man over here said, bad summer. But, I'll definitely get better as training camp goes along." Before anyone else could ask anything else, he held his hand up. "I'm done. I gotta birthday boy to get to."

The reporters got the message, and went over to where Ty was. Khari packed the rest of his things then walked out of the locker room. When he made it outside, Kamari, Iman, and Malia were waiting for him. Since Khari wasn't going to be at home for another month, Malia decided that they could celebrate Kamari's birthday in Germany. While she actually didn't want to be near Khari, she made a sacrifice for her son. Malia meant what she said when she said that they only had communication when it was about the kids.