Chapter 1: Operation Dimension Tide

August 3, 1944

Lieuntenant Y/N and his squad were stationed at a secret reaserch base in Antarctica. They were working under direct orders of the Nazi High Command.

Thier mission was to use portals to find other dimensions for a vast supply of resources as Nazi Germany's resources were dwindling and they were also losing ground to the USSR and soon the West... So far the four Nazis found nothing as their Portaleinrichtung hasn't started working.

F/N: Vhen vill the damn thing schtart vurking!?!

Sergeant Adalard Schmidt: SCHUT UP! I've been trying all night!

Y/N: Silence! I love reading my magazines in peace! Ven vill the new power cell arrive!? I've sent the request almost a veek ago!

Then another german named Richter Schindz ran into the main room carrying a large metallic box containing a reactor of some kind.

Private Richter Schindz: Lieutenant! High Command has been able to send us ze new vurking power cell!

Adalard and F/N: Yes!

Y/N: Okay! Let us try and get zis Portaleinrichtung vurking! Ve need zose resources if ve are to vin this var!

The Nazis start up the machine as it started to emit a low hum. Y/N prepared his MG42 and Adalard stood by with his STG-44 just incase anything ugly comes out through the portal.

F/N: IT LIVES! IT LIVES!

Adalard: Be quiet!

Richter: Lieutenant Y/N! Ze portal's growing unstable! Ve have zo evacuate ze lab!

Y/N: Outside vere ve vill freeze our asses!? Nien vay!

The portal glows and swells as the hum starts getting higher. The Nazis have nowhere to go as one by one they all get sucked in.

Y/N, F/N, Adalard and Richter: AGHHHHHHHH!!!

The portal kept growing until it retracted and the lab exploded, eliminating all evidence of the labs existence and all hopes of rescue...