Chapter 9: Trial by Grimm

The four germans stood on the launching pads of Beacon Cliff for the upcoming initiation. For their own good they had parachutes on their backs for safe landing. F/N the Panzergrenadier shivered as he stared down the huge drop.

Y/N: Scared of ze heights eh F/N?

F/N: SCHUT UP Y/N! It is unkind zoo unsult others fears.

Adalard: Vho ever said Y/N's kind?

F/N took that in for a moment, and shrugged.

Richter: Ja? He's kind of ze arschloch sometimes...

Y/N: Schwanzlutscher!!!

Richter: Sorry! Forgive me Lieutenant!

The Nazis leapt off the cliff as they activate their parachutes midair. The four drift down slowly as they float closer and closer to the ground. Y/N and F/N were seperated from Richter and Adalard along the way so by what Ozpin told them before the initiation, they became partners.

Y/N: Ve need to find ze others! But first ve need zoo find zees 'relics'

F/N: I got my Panzerschreck loaded. Let's go!

Y/N: Los los los!

Meanwhile...

Adalard: RICHTER! RUN!

Richter: Vat do you zink I'm trying to do?!!!

The two Nazis run with all their might as they start to lose the Deathstalker. Adalard and Richter try and slow it down with stielhandgranates while also shooting at it with MP40's and Adalard's STG-44.

Back to Y/N and F/N...

The machinegun's bullets grazed the Beringel's skin as it roared at Y/N with rage. Y/N barely missed it's deadly swing as he ran behind F/N and uttered the Grimm's death sentence...

Y/N: FIRE ZE PANZERSCHRECK!!

F/N yelled as he fired the rocket and it punched right through the Beringel's body, it collapsed as Y/N and F/N kept running with another Grimm known as a King Taijitu on their asses.

F/N: SNAKES!!! AGHHHHHHH!

Y/N: Run! *bursts MG42 at the Grimm's white face*.

Y/N notioned at F/N to run as he dropped his MG and took out his bayonet and Walther P38.

Y/N: It's time for heads zoo roll!

Y/N held his ground as the serpent Grimm stopped a few feet infront of him, hissing in anger.