Chapter 40: Battle for Beacon Part V

Y/N and Coco stood by as Velvet stepped inbetween them and the Atlesian Machines of War.

F/N: Vat is she doing? She'll get herself killed!

Weiss: I agree

Y/N: Hold it Staff Sergeant! I zink ze fraulein knows vat she is zooing.

Coco: Just wait and see...

Velvet held her arm out as if she was holding something, then a holographic light shimmered out of her suitcase as it formed into Ruby's Crescent Rose.

F/N: *sarcastically* Cool, it makes pictures... *get's elbowed by Coco* ouch...

Velvet lept into the air and preformed a downwards slash knocking away the Paladin. She switched to Weiss' weapon Myrtenastar, blocked then backflipped. She jumped up and repetedly hacked away at the machine's armor to no avail, swapping to Yang's Ember Celica she socked the Paladin's central point as the kinetic energy caused her to fly back. She fired a few shells but they still wern't effective...

Vastilza: Whoa *drinks vodka... AGAIN*

The bunny faunus wasn't done just yet. A holographic version of Blake's Gambol Shroud appeared in her hands as she leapt at the mecha again and proceeded to wrap the ropes around it's leg's causing it to fall down. She Noticed the other Paladin approach her from behind and try to grab her, but failed as Velvet sliced it's hand clean off.

Y/N: Whooo JA!!

She them swapped to Coco's minigun and stormed bullets all over the mech. It shrugged the round off as it closed in for the kill. The rabbit faunus quickly used Sun's weapon, deflecting a punch as she leapt in the air, changing weapons mid-flight into Nora's warhammer and bringing the mighty blow down onto the robot's arm causing it to fall off.

Then a holographic backpack appeared on her back (obviously) as a hovering sword came out of it. Penny's swords. She brought out approx. eight more as she cut through the Paladin's legs like warm butter. She charged up the superlaser that came with the swords as it blasted the mech into oblivion. But poor Velvet failed to notice the second mecha charging towards her from the right, a metallic fist slammed into her side as she yelped in pain and fell a few meters away.

Coco: Velvet!

Y/N: Rain hell on ze bastarde!!!

Y/N, Coco, Neptune and others unleashed a hail of bullets to protect their fellow huntress.

Y/N: Zis isn't vurking!

Neptune: Somethin's gotta bring that thing down!

Weiss: That'll have to be me guys!

The heiress rushed past the group with glyphs as she ran inbetween the rogue mecha and Velvet laying on the ground.

Y/N: Miss Schnee! Step out of ze vay! You're in our line of fire!!

Y/N, Vast and F/N were waiting for Weiss to move out of the way so they could use their Flak 88.

Weiss: Don't worry guys...