Chapter 36: Battle for Beacon Part I

Y/N knew something was terribly wrong, Grimm danger levels were already at an astounding 'Level 9' and that's when he saw the Nevermore attempting to break through the aerial barrier.

Y/N: Zis is bad.

F/N: We got zoo help!

Vastilza: Let's go! *cocks PPSH-41*

Y/N and his men charged towards the arena to set up their Flak 88. Y/N then saw the Nevermore break through the safety barrier as it set it's sights on Pyrrha, who was still in shock from when she destroyed Penny.

Y/N: MISS NIKOS! LOOK OUT!

Then, the lieutenant saw a red blur streak towards the giant Grimm. It was Ruby, holding one of Penny's blades. She stabbed the creature as it roared it pain.

Ruby: Leave her alone!

Y/N and his squad arrived as the SS Lieutenant brought out the 'Shrink & Grow' device, he selected the Flak 88 and pointed it at the ground near Ruby.

A blue beam shot out as the anti-aircraft gun materialized into view.

Ruby: Whoa! Now that's a gun!

Y/N: F/N!

F/N: Right! *shoves an 88 mm round into the Flak*

Y/N: Communist! Fire!

Vastilza reached the AA Cannon as he pulled back the firing mechanism. Ruby covered her ears as a loud bang shot throughout the arena, the Anti-Aircraft round punched through the Nevermore as it screeched and slumped down dead and began to disintegrate.

Y/N: YES! Take zat! *high fives Vast*

Other hunters were awestruck for the fact that a Nevermore was killed with one shot. Rocket-propelled lockers then came falling out of the sky, they opened to reveal various weapons belonging to huntsman and huntress'.

Jaune: Whoa! You guys destroyed that sucker! What is that?

F/N: Anti-Aircraft gun.

Jaune: Sooo it's for shooting down Bullheads?

Y/N: Ummm... Ja! Jou could say something like zat Herr Arc.