Chapter 28: Blood and Iron

(Again Music is Optional)

(Y/N is Tank Commander, F/N is Driver, Adalard is East Gunner, Richter is the Loader and Cannon Manner)

Oobleck: It seems to be some sort of armored vehicle...

The Panzer V steadily stopped infront of Team RWBY, within the armored beast Richter shoved an HE round into the turret as Y/N gave the commanding order.

Y/N: FIRE!

Richter: On ze vay!

Ruby and company were able to dodge the round as Ruby fired rounds from Cresent Rose, only to have it bounce from the tanks armor. Yang also tried to shoot some shotgun shells, the result being the same.

Blake: What do we do?

Ruby: I don't know...

Y/N: Jou can't zo anyzing! You're doomed ahahahahhaha! Forvard F/N!

F/N drove the Panzer towards the huntress' as the jumped out of the way.

Y/N: Stop being such a good dodger!

Ruby: Weiss! Yang! Freezerburn again!

Yang: Got it!

This time Y/N's field of vision along with his crew's were comprimised. Y/N retreated into the tank locking the hatch as RWBY saw their opportunity to close the distance.

Inside the Panzer

Y/N: See zem?

F/N: Nien. I see nozing in zis fog!

Adalard: Zere! I see von! *fires MG34* Damn it I missed!

Suddenly a certain blond brawler's fist punched through the left side of the armor, just a few millimeters away from Adalard's face.

Adalard: Mother...

Y/N: MUTTERFICKENER!!

Ruby clambered onto the hatch just as as Y/N was getting out of the Panzer to deal with Yang.

Y/N: YOU!

Ruby: What is this thing Y/N?

Y/N: I vill take zat to my grave!! *grabs shovel and swings it at Ruby*

Ruby: Whoa there!

Ruby swung Cresent Rose at Y/N as he blocked it with his shovel. He was able to hit Ruby a few times depleting her aura a bit. Blake scored a hit when she approached from
behind and smacked Y/N with the blunt edge of Gambol Shroud...

causing his gas mask to fall off.

Y/N's face was seen, his (e/c) eyes and his (h/c) hair were something Ruby was not expecting to see.

Ruby's mind: Whoa he's kinda hot...

Y/N felt his face before growling at Ruby and Blake.

Y/N: Oh ho ho ho ho! Now jou've done it!!!