Chapter 22: White Fang, Huntress' and Nazis

__AR and RWBY were able to land on the next car safely as Y/N opened a hatch to see... You guessed it, another bomb.

Y/N: Vhy.... Vhy!!! Bombs are litterly everyvhere!

Ruby: Guys... The baddies are coming!

The Nazis and Huntress' looked up to see a group of White Fang approaching quickly.

Female White Fang: Get the humans!

Y/N: Ready your veapons! Zanksgiving is coming sooner zan I thought!

Yang: Ha! Good one!

Adalard: Fire ze Panzerschreck!

F/N: I gotcha! *fires the panzerschreck*

The rocket was able to hit a few White Fang but more were on their way.

Y/N: Attack!

Male White Fang: Charge! *points at Y/N*

Kickass Montage Time!!!

Yang socked a Fang in the jaw and punched him into the train.

F/N brought down his panzerschreck and bludgeoned a poor faunus in the head.

Weiss used a glyph and sped past tons of White Fang slashing at all.

Y/N sprayed his MG42 effectively bringing down a large group of faunus'

Blake hesitant to hurt one of her own kind, brought out Gambol Shroud in sword form and fought two sword wielding White Fang troops.

Richter thrusted with his bayonet stabbing a Fang, he brought out his twin MP40s and shot at a couple of faunus'

Ruby shot at a gun-wielding Fang as he dodged and returned fire, he was soon killed by a shot from Y/N's P38

Adalard, seeing a dog faunus had a devious and bloody idea. He took out a stielhandgrenate and cocked it.

Adalard: Here doggy doggy! Fetch ze stick!

Dog Faunus: Oh oh! I must fetch!

Adalard tossed the stick grenande and watched as the faunus soon... Let's just say he was all over the place.