Chapter 14: Tango Tango

Y/N stood in disbelief as F/N joined Richter and Adalard in their hysterical laughing fit.

Yang: Oh that Jaune... Always doing something unexpected.

Y/N: I'm gonna go clear my headache...

Yang: Okay Y/N see yah later!

Y/N stepped outside and looked at the sky. He acknowledged the moon which was partially destroyed. He admired it's uniqueness as his eyes focused on something else... An knocked out Atlas Soldier, no... Dozens of em'

Y/N: Vhat in za?

Y/N took out his pistol and bayonet since he left his MG42 at his team's dorm room. The Nazi scouted for any visible hostiles and what caught his eye for a moment was a girl dressed in some sort of disguise entering an elevator with two Atlas Soldiers inside of it. He madly dashed over to the lift to stop the girl before she caused any trouble.

Y/N: Halt! Hold ze elevator!

He was too late... The doors closed as he heard the soldiers inside being given a good ass-whooping.

Y/N: Damn it!

Ruby: Y/N? What are you doing here? Did you do this!?!?

Y/N: Nien you dummkopf! Zere vas a girl vho vent in zis lift. Ze fraulien may be doing something nefarious!

Ruby: Then let's go stop her together!

Y/N: *Sighs* Fine...

Y/N and Ruby waited for a moment before the elevator returned. The two stepped in as they quickly made it to the top of the CCT. The doors opened as Y/N and Ruby stormed the room, coming face to face with a disguised Cinder.

Y/N and Ruby: HEY!

Cinder: Oh dear! What ever shall I do?

Y/N: Die you schwanzlutscher!!!

Y/N charged with his pistol only to be judo tossed by Cinder. Ruby extended her scythe and joined Y/N in battle. Cinder held off Y/N as he swung his bayonet around like crazy, she karate kicked the Nazi away as she swapped her attention to Ruby.

While fighting the speedy scarlet. She didn't notice Y/N approach her from behind, she only knew when she recieved one of Y/N's haymakers to the cheek... But she was more than capable of taking the Storm Elite's punches. She grabbed Cresent Rose and used all her might to toss Ruby into the german.

Y/N: Owwww...

Ruby: You will not get away with this.

Y/N, dazed aimed his pistol slowly and clumsily at Cinder before he emptyed the whole clip. Cinder was able to dodge the bullets and smiled before she ran off into the shadows.

Y/N: Come back and fight you mutterfickener!

Ruby: What does that mean Y/N?

Y/N: It zoes not matter right now...

Y/N and Ruby returned to the dance to find Jaune hanging out with F/N and Adalard. Also Richter trying to flirt with Yang while drunk.

Y/N: Richter... Vay too much beer...

Richter: Nonsense Herr Y/N! Please let me schtay! *Gets dragged by Y/N back to the dorm room*.

Yang's Mind: Thank Oum! Thank you Y/N!

The students of Beacon failed to notice Cinder with a slight bruise on her cheek as she slowly danced with Mercury plotting her next move of plans within her mind...