Chapter 38: Battle for Beacon Part III

Weiss: Oh no...

Adalard: Nien.... Nien! NIEN!

The SS sergeant tried to rush the rogue machines but Blake held the german in place. The faunus tried her best to hold the bloodthirsty Waffen SS sergeant back from certain suicide.

Blake: Schmidt! He's gone. You can't save him! Get ahold of yourself.

Adalard: I'll scrap zose bastarde! Let go of me!

Weiss held a defensive stance as Blake held back an insane Adalard. The Atlesian Knights surrounded the trio with their rifles at the ready.

With Y/N

Y/N saw Ruby held her hand to her mouth, as if she's seen something truely horrifying. Then she started to run out of the aircraft.

Y/N: Ruby? Vhere are you going?

Sun: Yeah. We need you!

Ruby said nothing as she jumped out of the aircraft. Y/N reached for her but failed as she started to glide with her cape.

Y/N: I hope she's okay...

Sun came up behind Y/N and patted his back.

Sun: Don't worry bro. Come on. Get inside before you're devoured by a Griffon.

Meanwhile...

Adalard snapped a Knight's head as he smashed the robot onto the ground, then firing both his STG-44 and one of Richter's MP40 unto a large pocket of the infected Atlesian machines. He was determined to avenge his fallen comrade, who lay killed just a few feet away.

Adalard: Come get some you mutterfickeners!!! Whoooohooo!

Weiss: Good shooting!

Weiss zoomed past a whole platoon of androids. Decapitating almost all of them, a few meters farther, Blake fought off a whole gang of White Fang goons, Weiss landed behind her as Adalard joined the group, still firing at his opponents, then he saw a falling Atlesian ship.

Adalard: Zings are really getting beschissen here.

Weiss: Okay! What in Oum's name do those words of yours mean!?!

Adalard: That one meant 'Crappy'

Suddenly, an Atlesian Paladin stepped onto the scene. It set it's sights on the huntress' and the Nazi.

Adalard: I got zis. *takes out shrink and grow device*

The sergeant activated his 'shrink and grow' as his Atlesian Paladin he found earlier appeared infront of them instead of the White Fang symbols, it has swastikas in it's place. Adalard climed into the mighty mech as he clashed his fists together.

Blake: Weiss, you and Adalard hold the Grimm and the AK-200's with everything you got. I'll go after that Alpha.

Weiss: Got it! Be safe.

Adalard shot his guns into the air as he and the rogue Paladin charged towards each other...