Chapter 4: Confrontations

Y/N and his squadmates walked out of the restaurant ignoring the angry yells from the owner.

Y/N: Vat the heck is lien?

Adalard: I am purple... Hehehe

Richter: Drunk bastard...

F/N: Lien might be vat zey use for zere money.

A lone wolf faunus walked up to the Nazis scanning Y/N's SS uniform.

Faunus Guy: Are you one of those new human rights movement groups?

Adalard: Hehehe... Wolf Man!

Y/N: Ignore him... I am Lt. Y/N of the Waffen SS from Nazi Germany.

Faunus: What?

F/N: *nervous laugh* Ignore him too. Verr are ve and vhy do you have zose vulf ears?

Faunus: I am a faunus... Umm... Welcome to Vale! And what is that big gun on your back. *points to F/N's Panzerschreck*

Richter: Hey um... Zank you for your vunderbar advice and now ve must be on our vay!

The germans walked away two carrying a drunk Adalard. Leaving behind a VERY confused faunus.

Faunus: Humans... What a bunch of weirdos.

Citizens of Vale stared at awe at the strangly dressed men who were walking around the streets, observing their surrondings like they have never been here before. Mothers clutched their children as they were very cautious of the mysterious individuals.

Richter: *whispers* Maybe ve shouldn't have come here in our uniforms.

Y/N: Vat do you vant us to do? Ve don't have the 'lien' they possess to buy stuff from zis place.

F/N: Maybe ve should go und come back at nighttime. So zere vont be citizens in the area.

Y/N: Good idea staff sergeant! Men quick to ze forest! Los los los!

The four Nazis ran to the forest as the citizens stared at the men. They decided to just forget the events that transpired and move on with their lives...