Chapter 8: The Dorm Room

Ozpin: Students of Beacon! I would like to introduce to you our new transfer students from Atlas!

Glynda: We will hold their initiation tommorow in the afternoon. For now we would like you to give the new hunters some space.

Ozipn hands the germans their room key before the two professors walk off leaving the four Nazis and most of Beacon's students in the courtyard.

As the professors left, students walked a bit closer to the new arrivals and inspected their attire and weapons.

F/N: Please! Keep ze attention to ze level of zero!

Human Hunter: Wow! Look at those uniforms! They're really cool! And those two have a cool mask! *points to Y/N and F/N*

Faunus Humter: They look like some new human rights group! Look at the symbol on their arms!

Faunus Hunter #2: They have come to discriminate us some more! Let's get em' guys!

This brought an angry cloud over the Faunus' as they all wanted to have a piece of the so called 'new human rights movement'. Y/N knew he had to stop the riot as soon as he could so he fired warning shots from his MG42 into the air. Causing the hunters to back up in surprise.

Y/N: I zoo not vant a riot on our hands so I suggest you all leave us alone ja?

Adalard: If any of you lays a hand on me I vill blow you avay vith my Sturmgewehr! Ja?

The four Nazis strode into the building without giving a glance to the curious hunters. F/N defensively pointed his Panzerschreck at the crowd as they entered Beacon Academy. Y/N and his squadmates explored the building as they came across a dorm room which matched the key number.

Richter: Zis seems zoo be our room for now.

Y/N: Ugh... College memories...

F/N: Crappy dorm?

Y/N: You have no idea...