Chapter 7: A Beacon of Freedom

Ironwood: Ozpin?

Ozpin: Ironwood... I've seen these otherworlders take down an entire group of White Fang... And they've got outstanding weapons *Curiously stares at an STG-44*

Ironwood: Please don't tell me what I think you are about to tell me.

Ozpin: They are welcomed to join Beacon if they want.

Ironwood: Hmmm... That's actually not a bad idea... They could benifit defense of Remnant significantly and we could copy their tech for Atlesian Military use!

Atlesian Soldier: Does that mean I'll be able to use that big gun over there to kill some Ursai?

Ironwood: *sighs* Yes... Now get back to your post soldier!

In the waiting room next to the interrogation room. The four germans sat in chair awaiting thier fate, whether it be by firing squad or lethal injection... They had no idea what was about to come next.

Ironwood: A good friend of mine has brought up a kind decision for all four of you. It could grant you your freedom if you do so otherwise...

Y/N: Alright Herr Ironwood... Vhat is your friends generous proposal for us?

Ozpin enters the room and consults the Nazis.

Ozpin: Your acceptable combat abilities have grabbed my partial attention... I am giving you a generous chance to join my combat school. 'Beacon Academy' You will be most accepted if you agree. And the fact you are apparantly from another world will astonish my students greatly.

Adalard: I accept!

F/N: I accept!

Y/N: I slightly accept.

Richter: I'm having ze doubts... *gets cold stare from Adalard* ... But I'm very rearing to go to zis 'fighting school'

Ozpin: Excellent, a bullhead will arrive in a few hours to pick you four up.

*Timeskip*

Y/N, F/N, Adalard and Richter boarded the bullhead still amazed by its ability to hover as they tried not to lose their lunch and get the bullhead's interior messy.

Adalard: I alvays vanted to fly. *Groans*. I should've joined the Fallschirmjager.

F/N: Never mind the need to lose your lunch! Look at zis amazing view!

Y/N's gas mask glimmered in the sunlight as he stared at the ginormous city of Vale.

Y/N: It's so beautiful...

Richter: Lieutenant! Vat vill ve do ven ve get zoo zis 'Beacon Academy'?

Y/N: We're all 18 right?

Richter: I'm 17...

The bullhead started to dock as Y/N gave the group advice...

Y/N: Vhatever... Let us try zoo blend in, ve must keep our vhole existence secret!...

The bullhead's door opened as sunlight rushed in... So did the glances of a few hundred students awaiting the new hunters' arrival.

Y/N: We will camoflauge! Like zem chameleons! Vere invisib- *sees about a hundred dozen students looking at them*.

Adalard: Uhh hey kids!

The hunters and huntress' looked upon the sqaud in confusion as thier attire did not match that of an ordinary hunter. They slowly walked out as people started murmering about them...

"Who are those guys?"

"What are they wearing?"

"Look at those guns!"

"They're so big!"

"How old is the black suited one?"

"That gun! It's huge! I want it!"

Y/N sweatdropped as he and his sqaud were nervous about attending the so called 'Beacon Academy'.