Chapter 37: Battle for Beacon Part II

Y/N heard crying as he turned to see Pyrrha on her knees, holding a piece of Penny's synthetic skin. Tears were flowing down as she gave Ruby a look of apology.

Y/N: Miss Nikos?

Pyrrha: Ruby... I'm... I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Me too, but it wasn't your fault.

Jaune: She's right...

Jaune approached Pyrrha with Milo and Akōuō and offered the weapons to her.

Jaune: Whoever was on the mic. They were the ones who did this.

Y/N: Ja. I'm vith Herr Arc

Vastilza: I second that comrade!

Jaune: We need to make sure they don't take anyone else.

Y/N saw Pyrrha hesitate for a moment before she grew a confident look and took the weapons.

Ruby smiled at her before turning to look at the group of huntsman and huntress' ready to assist in defending Vale. Y/N, F/N and Vastilza were among them. Then, smaller aerial Grimm perched themselves on the arena.

Ren: Griffons...

Neptune: Anyone have a battle plan?

Ruby: Sun. Can I borrow your scroll?

The monkey faunus tossed his device using his tail as Ruby caught it. A locker descended from the sky moments later, containing the mightly Crescent Rose. One of the Griffons descended from the sky and shrieked at the red-cloaked huntress' then, a gunshot rang out as it impacted the winged menace causing it to roar in slight annoyance and fly away. Professor Port and Oobleck stood just a few feet away.

Port: Students... I think it may be best that you leave.

Ruby: But Prof-

Oobleck: Miss Rose! This day will surely go down in Remnant's history, I personally think it may be best if my students live to tell about it.

Y/N signaled his men as they dashed for the docks, the rest of the hunters followed soon after.

The two professors were left alone in the arena as Griffon circled around them.

Port: Ah ha ha! One final battle eh Barty? Place your bets!

Timeskip

Y/N, his men, Ruby and the rest of the huntsman and huntress' reached the loading docks just as Gen. Ironwood brought down a Beowolf.

Ruby: What's going on?

F/N: It is total chaos here! Vat is happening?

Ironwood: Grimm are crawling all over the city, the White Fang has invaded Beacon.

Y/N: Zat is bad.

Ironwood: Not bad enough Lieutenant. And to make matters worse some... Vagabond has seized one of my ships. So the air is out of our control.

The General raised his revomver and fired, F/N ducked as he saw the billet hit another Beowolf behind them.

Ironwood: And I'm gonna take it back.

Jaune: What fo we do?

Ironwood: You have two options, Defend your school and your kingdom or save yourselves. No one will fault you if you leave. Let's move out!

The General entered an airship as the students watched him fly away.

Sun and Vastilza: I mean, come on!

Jaune: Well? Let's take an airship to Beacon!

Slight Timeskip

Weiss and Blake dashed towards a ruined Beacon, the two germans followed close behind shooting down any Grimm that dare to attack them.

Blake: Nice shooting!

Richter: Zanks! Gotta kill zoo survive!

Suddenly a squad of Atlesian Knight- 200s ahead turned around, guns drawn and red visors. Blake was fast enough to push down Weiss.

Blake: Look out!

Adalard ducked just in time, a bullet knocking off his helmet. But Richter wasn't so lucky, the bullets ripped through his body as he dropped down dead.

Adalard: OH SHIESSE! RICHTER! NIEN!!!