Chapter 23.5: Destination Chaos Part II

The rocket slammed against the Paladin's body causing it to creak and fall to the ground, flying off the train and exploding a few yards away

Ruby: Got em'!

Richter: Load Heavy Explosive! We're gonna have some fun!

*Y/N's Team*

Y/N and his remaining group stopped in their tracks, infront of them stood a tough looking White Fang trooper, with a sword/chainsaw in hand, dragging it across the floor.

Weiss: Lieutenant? Can you help me with this?

Y/N: I vould be delighted zoo Miss Snow.

Weiss: Please don't call me that...

Adalard and Blake continued on to the next car as Weiss prepped Myrtenaster and Y/N threw his MG42 onto the ground, pulling out his P38 and bayonet.

Uber Fang: I've always wanted to kill a Schnee.

Y/N: Vell tosay is your unlucky day you overgrown piece of, Scheisse!

Y/N charged at the chainsaw wielding faunus as he swung his bayonet scratching his arm, the Uber growled and threw a punch. Y/N dodged and gave him a haymaker but that wasn't enough as the Uber grabbed him by the collar.

Y/N: Oh scheiß... Ahhhhhhh!

The Uber flung the Nazi Storm Elite all the way to the end of the car. He then turned his attention to Weiss, who fearlessly pointed her rapier at him.

Blake and Adalard busted through a door to meet the ever so infamous face of Roman Torchwick.

Roman: Hello kitty cat! And... Guy in black uniform... You know what, forget about you. We gotta stop meeting like this.

Blake: Adalard, I go and take him while you flank him to the right.

Adalard: I'm taking him NOW!

Blake: No!

Torchwick sidestepped and was able to trip the charging SS sergeant. He proceeded to whack the Nazi's head with his cane, knocking him out.

Torchwick: Now... Where were we?

Back to Y/N and Weiss

Y/N: Oof!

Uber: Ahahahahahahaha! You cannot defeat me!

Weiss: We'll see about that! *Charges*

Uber: Oh no you don't! Come here princess!

The Uber grabbed Weiss by the mouth, silencing her as Y/N crept behind the Uber jumping on his back and shooting him hoping to drain his aura.

Uber: Yahhhh!

The Uber Fang was able to shake Y/N off and tossed Weiss into him. Effectivly knocking them into the end of the carriage. The Uber was oblivious to the shady figure approaching from behind. Machete raised and ready to strike...