Chapter 23: Destination Chaos Part I

Y/N looked back as another car exploded, he thought this would never end. Suddenly, he saw a bunch of Grimm enter the tunnels. He didn't know where the train was headed, but he was partially positive they were going to Vale...

Y/N: Vait! Zon't you see!?

F/N: I see you Herr Y/N...

Y/N: No you dummkopf! Ze torchman is using ze bombs to lure ze Grimm into zese tunnels, I also zink ve might be headed zo Vale.

Ruby: Which means...

Weiss: They wouldn't. That's insane!

Y/N: Zey are luring Grimm into Vale!

Adalard: Ve need zoo stop zis train! Ozervise all zis Grimm vill be zoo much for ze police, hunters and citizens!

Y/N: Okay! Me, Sergeant Adalard Schmidt, Miss Snow, Belladonna und Xiao Long! Ve will try und clear zis train of hostiles! You! Miss Rose, Private, und jou Schtaff Sergeant! You vill try und get zoo ze cockpit of zis train! Got it?

_AR and RWBY: Got it!

Y/N blasted a hole in the train using his MG as he, Adalard, Yang, Weiss and Blake all jumped in.

Ruby, F/N and Richter also started to make their way to the front of the train, as they neared the location of the Paladins...

*Y/N's Team*

The five landed in the car, looking around curiosly for anything they could use against the enemy. They then saw a relatively short girl, with an umbrella.

Y/N aimed his MG42 hoping to scare the ice-cream coloured individual but didn't get any reaction. Yang then lowered his machine gun and looked into Y/N's gas mask.

Yang: She's mine! I got this...

Y/N sighed, he notioned for the rest to follow him as they rushed to the next car.

*Ruby's Team*

Three people, one huntress and two Nazis were on a train. Desprate to get to the head and stop the veihicle before it reaches it's destination. They quickly approached a flatbed containing a ton of Atlesian Paladins.

White Fang climbed into two of the Paladins and lurched them towards the threats.

Ruby: Uh oh... What do we do?

Richter: F/N!

F/N: Ja?

Richter: Fire ze Panzershreck!

F/N: With pleasure!