Chapter 35: Attack on Beacon

Timeskip

F/N: Herr Lieutenant!

Vastilza: What is happening?

Y/N was shocked, as he saw the cables wrapping around the girls' arms and legs. They were torn off as fast as a woman's clothes in a drunk Soviet's bedroom. Penny was her name, yes! Ruby told him about her a few hours ago before she left to go to the restroom... Where was she? But then Y/N noticed something else, the orange haired girl, Penny that was fighting Miss Nikos was a robot or android. With a synthetic skin. Never before had he seen such technology like this,

Y/N: *whispers* My God...

Vastilza: This is a very weird world comrade... *drinks vodka* Nope. I'm not dreaming.

F/N: *Wakes up* Vhere am I? Vhere is Richter?

Y/N: He's vith Adalard, Miss Belladonna and Miss Snow.

Then he suddenly saw the screens of the arena turn black, then a picture of what looked like a queen chess piece with a red background came up.

Cinder: People of Remnant...

Y/N: Nien... Not her again!...

~Timeskip cause I was too lazy to do Cinder's Speech~

Weiss, Blake, Adalard and Richter witnessed the carnage that surrounded them. Wondering what had just happened.

Adalard: Schiesse...

Weiss: I cannot believe this.

Blake called Yang on her scroll as Adalard and Richter started to fire at the attacking Grimm.

Blake: Yang are you okay!?

Yang: I'm fine is Ruby with you? She's not answering her scroll.

Blake: No she isn't... Yang I'm sure she's fine, she's our leader. She can defend herself.

Adalard: But ve schtill need zoo get zoo ze arena! Zey vill need our help!

Weiss: This can't be happening... Penny.

Richter: I know ve all feel sorry for her but ve need zoo go now! *fires twin MP40s*

Yang: I'm heading to the docks, the White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!

Adalard: Those bastards!

Blake: The White Fang is here?!

A growl is heard on Yang's scroll as she hangs up. The germans continue shooting at the Grimm as Weiss ponders the current situtation.

Weiss and Richter: What do we do now?

Blake started typing on her scroll, then after a few seconds a locker falls out of the sky, containing Gambol Shroud.

Blake: We get to the docks, and we do our job.

Adalard: Vhat are ve vaiting for? Let's kick some arsch!

The four dashed off, ready to repel the attack at all cost.